Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Quote:Originally posted by Arklon
Only problem might be Daggerfall's heavy influence on your music style... Vvardenfell is far away from Iliac Bay, and so its music shouldn't give the feel of the Iliac Bay area.

Hey Arklon. I'm not sure what you mean. The arrangements are based directly off the original DF music. If you want a different feel for this mod then that will come when the original score is written. I just want to give you an example of the quality you could expect. If you want a style-specific piece then give me some ideas of what you want and I'll make you a demo. As long as it's not punk I'll be fine :bananarock:
Hmm... try to picture wandering the ashlands at sunset. Lonely, somewhat mysterious, perhaps even with a small sad twist.
Strings and horns (I assume and use "horns" like it means trumpets and instruments similar to them) should be the main instruments used, as well as... well, whatever the hell else Jeremy Soule uses.
KuKulzA, my username changed from Arklon to Axen, which means the list needs to be change-ified.
Hi,

I've seen this mod via moddb.com and I'd like to join. I've been working on mods for morrowind for three years and I've helped several of them finish. I'm working on mods for Oblivion and I have considerable experience with modding from other games(I was quite popular as a Rome Total War modder for a while Smile ).

BTW: I've got an idea: are you going to make voice-acting? No? Then maybe it would be cool if you "freeze" the face of the NPC, and make the background the same color as the background has when you go into your inventory. It should be possible.....

BTW2: I'd like to claim the Dark Brotherhood faction if that's possible?

Sincerely,
Floris "Cuthalion" Schreuder
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Hi,

I've seen this mod via moddb.com and I'd like to join. I've been working on mods for Morrowind for three years and I've helped several of them finish. I'm working on mods for Oblivion and I have considerable experience with modding from other games(I was quite popular as a Rome Total War modder for a while Smile ).

BTW: I've got an idea: are you going to make voice-acting? No? Then maybe it would be cool if you "freeze" the face of the NPC, and make the background the same color as the background has when you go into your inventory. It should be possible.....

BTW2: I'd like to claim the Dark Brotherhood faction if that's possible?

Sincerely,
Floris "Cuthalion" Schreuder
We're most likely having voice acting, and I don't think we're having much for the Dark Brotherhood (though they will be there).
Cuthalion, raz, bobby, welcome! :bounce:

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
KuKulzA, my username changed from Arklon to Axen, which means the list needs to be change-ified.
oh man, you confuzed the hell out of me!
I could also do some website work... well, if where ever the site is hosted has PHP and mySQL support, that is. (I made a nifty PHP admin panel a couple years ago and I just can't go back to digging through seas of HTML again.)
@Axen:
Remember, with some things(including voice-acting) it's better n?t to have it then have it the wrong way....
@Axen:
Remember, with some things(including voice-acting) it's better n?t to have it then have it the wrong way....
I know we've got some great Dunmer voice actors.
@Axen:
true that man :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38