Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Kielanai's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Well... give credit to Corthian for the models, i don't know if there are other rules or whatever Confusedhrug:
None of this is possible without Corthian's meshes.

Okay, I finished the spring clothing and now started summer clothing for lower class. I wanted to throw in some traditional designs that you can find often in simple yukata.

Kyoto Vine for Women

Red Silk for men

Traditional Indigo Yukata for both

Traditional Patterns (cont.)

Only six more patterns to go! ^_^
Nice!!!!!
Big Grin

They look great!
I like the indigo Yukata and the traditional patterns too, very nice :goodjob:
Dekimashita! The kimono are finished! ^_^ Thank you for the kind words, and here's the last of this collection!

Arrow Set

Turippu Mizu

Asagao and Shibori

Shibori 2 and Tonbo

And a little something I'm experimenting with like the taiko outfits. This was inspired by Yuna's kimono in Final Fantasy X -- the top is supposed to be shoulders bare, and long sleeves tied at top of arm go down to wrist. I loved her kimono because it was a blend of tradition and fantasy. Eshme's mesh is used for it so I can bare the shoulders a little, but it has no obi and I'm having to "paste" the entire design. (Slow, tedious, and not producing very good results.) When I learn how to correct the mesh, I will share it. (Or Corthian, if you want to take a stab at it, I will texture a few unique ones like that for the game.) Same goes for the taiko attire. I'm still working on it, so I will release it aside from the regular clothing pack, but still exclusive to this project.

Yuna

Yuna's real kimono

So, tomorrow I will try to clean up the files and PM them either tomorrow or the next day. Unless you specifically want an esp with them, I will give just the data files. That way you can set them up in the game however you wish (prices, vendors, combination sets, etc.). I will not make any more of these particular patterns, so they will be exclusive. However, if I put out any future things you are, of course, welcome to use them. (Because I'm hoping I'll eventually learn UV maps and get a drawing tablet.)

When I'm done with that, I'll take a short break and then start on the uniforms.
I really like your work. :goodjob:
Yes nice job
I liked all of them except for Yuna
Those are nice. If you wanted Yuna's outfit from ffx you could have asked.
Cool, the outfits look nice :goodjob:
The arrow set looks awesome!
I like the black hakama & kataginu, i think my character will wear that one :yes:

Just the data files is ok with me, i don't need an esp file :check:

I don't get why Yuna is wearing those ugly boots in Final Fantasy X, it does not look right with her clothes :eek:
Anyway, your Yuna outfit looks ok, but it would be nice if you could get a better model for it.
I just finished two new clothes meshes. One of them is a Yuna mesh. I will post shots later. I am serious when it comes to concepts, show me a good one and I will model it.

Kodama, wasn't Yuna a pilgrim in FFX? That means a lot of walking, which boots are better for.

EDIT: I just PMed Kielanai some of my new meshes.

New stuff.

Girl

Based on the Outfit the ninja girl in Ruroni Kenshin wore, I'll post shots later.

Yuna

Yuna isn't quite finished I need to make her arm things,(I made some fantastic ones but they wouldn't rig well)

Wait... Why am I posting this here?... I quess I will have post something to this affect in my own thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47