Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Kielanai's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Life tends to throw this kind of thing at us periodically. Put your projects on hold and take care of those cats. Even DA will tell you your cats are more important.

We will still be here when you get back. And we will still look forward to those projects whenever you get them done.

Ysne
Sorry about your troubles Kielanai. I hate moving, I can only imagine the stress of a time constraint on top of that.

If you send me a ticket to Japan, I'll gladly help you move Smile

Take care.
Oh No! :|

I can't believe that no one would tell you something like that, that's just not right :eek:
I hope to see more of your work when you come back (if you come back).

...Ahwwwman, we only get bad news...when are we gonna get some good news? ?(
A lot of people are angry, but at least they were emailed. I want to know why I had to find out from my neighbor! But, maybe it's for the best somehow. They will move us as long as we move to the building they provide. If we choose to move somewhere else, we are on our own. There is an appointment to find out more today, and I will check what is offered before I decide. I could move in November, instead of December if I accept. But, there are things about this place that I don't like, so hopefully next place will be better. I have been watching new housing go up in some places that I think would be nice to live there, but probably very expensive. And we are in typhoon season right now, so moving in heavy rain is not going to be fun and will become colder. Better to do it now before snow comes. I'm definitely stressing, but I will have to see this through one way or another. ra5946, thanks for the offer to help. Wink I wish I could pull out one of our computer houses and make it real, ne? Sad
Hey, if you could make your computer houses real, i would pack up my things and move in :yes:
I think we would all love to live in those. They are so nice looking.
This is what Kielanai posted on Tessource =)

"Hello Corthian, I am so happy to see these! ^_^ I know Kodama and Ysne are probably also very happy to see them. They asked me to help texture some of these for the Akavir project once they were rigged and in-game, but my help in the project stopped when I had to move unexpectedly. I haven't done any modding in about two months, but this is beautiful, and I couldn't resist trying out some traditional patterns on them last night. I will definitely try to find some time to add textures to them for the project. 10/10!"

Big Grin
I hope she downloads my updated version. I atempted to retex the hakama with a pattern and the sides were warpped badly. I had to fix the UV maps of all the Hakama.
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
I hope she downloads my updated version. I atempted to retex the hakama with a pattern and the sides were warpped badly. I had to fix the UV maps of all the Hakama.

I hope she did, and i hope she will be posting on our forums again :yes:
And i hope she has a nice new place to live Smile
Welcome back Kielanai!