Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Kielanai's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
I vote only harvestable tree's in orchards, or contained growth areas. With the invisible container option.
Quote:Originally posted by Spoonifico
I vote only harvestable tree's in orchards, or contained growth areas. With the invisible container option.

Yeah me too :yes:

EDIT: Yeah Spoon, i am very commited because i like what i'm doing, i will keep on going as long as i can.
Besides, i like the people on these forums =)
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by Spoonifico

Yeah me too :yes:

EDIT: Yeah Spoon, I am very commited because I like what i'm doing, I will keep on going as long as I can.
Besides, I like the people on these forums =)

I like the people here too.
Kielanai, i'm not sure you know this... you probably do, but i'll say it anyway:

Your Kojima is in the top 100 of all mods (oblivion, Morrowind, etc.) on texNexus. Number 21 to be exact.
Quote:Originally posted by Beremat
Kielanai, i'm not sure you know this... you probably do, but i'll say it anyway:

Your Kojima is in the top 100 of all mods (oblivion, Morrowind, etc.) on texNexus. Number 21 to be exact.

That's very impressive, congratulations for that :goodjob:
Actually, the first release (or at least one of the early ones) went to top 100 and I didn't know it. Someone here told me, and I was shocked because 1) it was my first mod, and 2) that was never my goal. I was just making for myself and decided to share.

It went as high as number 3, which was even more shocking, but when they refigured the scoring it dropped to 15 and down. I am seeing it on other forums and even came across it on You Tube once! O_O!! So, I'm honored that other people are able to use it and enjoy it.

Actually, I once read an interview with Alien Slof, and she said her advice would be to mod for yourself, regardless of what others think. Regardless of what anyone thinks of her mods, they are top quality. So, I have been doing that, too. I know that I can't please everyone. So as long as I feel I've done my best to produce something I would enjoy using, I'm happy. ^_^

I'm open for suggestions from more experienced people, but some of those improvements involve skills I can't do yet, and others I simply don't want. But all of my stuff is open resource with the exception of the stories in both Kojima and Drow Fortress. Those stories are copyrighted and in some cases have other people's PC's that I can't give permission to redistribute outside of my own uses. So, if I see those show up anywhere else, I will ask that they be removed. And, of course, if I've used something that someone else owns but doesn't want included I will respect that.

So, if you want to use any textures from Kojima for Akavir, feel free. I had planned to make full sets of dishes, furniture, more kimono, and furniture for Akavir, because I made only minimum for Kojima. I was going to write folklore books. I was going to make brown, black, red, silver, and various green teas. I was going to make new foods: a carrot recolored looks like a daikon, a muffin retextured with rice could be onigiri, sushi and sashimi could be made with the right texture over the right mesh too. A small teacup would need to be made separate from the large bowls -- and hashi if that is wanted -- but for the most part the game already has sufficient models to create interior items. Just apply new Asian textures. ^_^ Many of the textures in Kojima came from my personal items, so they are authentic, but you would be surprised at the new effect old textures on different items can create because of the unexpected ways they bend, twist, and wrap.

Actually, I think it's not so much Kojima that people want because Ronin's mods are about same place as mine. (Which, I use his as well, because they are excellent and included many of his things in Kojima.) I think there is a just a big demand for Asian things and very few choices. This will be good for this project once it comes to release, I think. Because these mods are in top 100 means a lot of people want to see Akavir. :yes:

Btw, 7.5 is up now, and I apologize for revision so many times. But I want this foundation to be solid before I start adding anything new. This version seems to be stable, so I am done for a while. I have one correction on the small drow house I still have to make. And I had promised Razorwing some Akaviri lanterns for the ST mod. (No, I haven't forgotten! Just very busy. Gomen, gomen!) Then I need a chance to play my game for the first time in 3 months since working on these two big mods! And then I have Halloween stuff this weekend and leave for Kyoto next weekend. When I come back, I have to start thinking in terms of massive weeding, back-up, and packing. (They broke a computer last time, so I don't want anything unfinished in my computers this time. *snort*) So, ... I will pop in when I can, but I think that will be the last of my modding for now.

I would also like to add that my experience so far on this board has been fun, helpful, and very inspiring. I think there are some talented, wonderful people here. And I wish you all the best of luck in pulling this project into reality. Big Grin I will definitely rejoin after all this is over, if I can.

*group hugs* :hugall:
Quote:Originally posted by Kielanai
I think there is a just a big demand for Asian things and very few choices. This will be good for this project once it comes to release, I think. Because these mods are in top 100 means a lot of people want to see Akavir. :yes:
Yeah, that's what i was thinking =)

Quote:Originally posted by Kielanai
I would also like to add that my experience so far on this board has been fun, helpful, and very inspiring. I think there are some talented, wonderful people here. And I wish you all the best of luck in pulling this project into reality. Big Grin I will definitely rejoin after all this is over, if I can.
Cool, you are always welcome here Kielanai, i have enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your screenshots :hugall:
:hugall:

Good luck with your move Kielanai, hope to see you back here soon =)
Take care. Wink
The rating was earned. Take care and I hope to see you back soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47