Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong Assassin Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
It looks great! :goodjob: I hope you get those skinning problems sorted.
Many pardons on my previous comments regarding how colorful it looks like, this is indeed perfection. :goodjob:

I really hope you get rid of that clipping. Smile
Looks absolutely awesome, love those new renders, amazing work quality.
WOW :goodjob:
Oh my god! GIMME NOW!!!!!
I'm working alot at making the skinning acceptable but since I'm more or less a noob at skinning it'll take some time. Be patient and pray for my soul to not be burned by the light of multiple-failure-irritation.
Well you've gotta learn skinning sometime, and now's a good time to do it, because you have plenty of incentive to get it done and do it well.

If you had made a lesser model, you end up wondering "why am i doing this??" But this armor should be good enough to make you desperately want to get it perfect, plus you have plenty of encouragement.

Take your time on it, i'm in no rush. If you can get it done before the end of the month it'll probably work out just fine
How come only the back is willing to look good? Sad
[Image: Baha.jpg]

I need to work on learning how to do the skinning a bit more since this model is just too much for me to handle.... but as you can see at least the back is looking good................ but the legs are....... crap ;( (not that you can see that in this pic though Tongue)

To be honest there's not been too much work on the model for some time now since I've got a math test soon... and it's really hot these days. I've got some days now where I can hopefully put alot of my time on the skinning. I'm too tired to write any more... goodnight.
HOLY CRAP!!! COOLEST... SCREENSHOT... EVER!
That is a darn good screenshot, i must agree. Take your time. I've not been working on the Morag Tong much in preparation for finals next week, but i guarantee i'll resume going full-steam this summer!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19