Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong Assassin Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
well i'm not sure how to make the tail disappear, but we can just say there's a small hole the tail fits through.

and i guess i'll be racist and not have any argonians join the tong...

if a PC wants to be an argonian or khajiit, they don't have to look at themselves in 3rd person, so it's not too bad.

I tell you, it sounds strange, but there's nothing more imposing and impressive than a bearded 60 year old dunmer wearing elite MT armor. Which i guess once again means good job.

If you don't have any ideas, no need to redo anything. making it robe-like just isn't worth it. good the way it is.
make the armor take the tail slot and it''ll remove any tail body part from the race when equiped.

I haven't looked at any of the meshes but, Why would you have to redo any skinnig if you split the mesh in two halfs? its rigged already isn't it, For things like robes I've always rigged them first then split the mesh where I wanted, for instance separating the arms and lower body.

I actually believe the opposite, I'd bet, simply for the reason that the edge loops where the trishapes separate, 2 verts share the same space the are weighted exactly the same, and Beth devs broke the mesh up at or just prior to export into the trishapes we see in the final nif. so it was split after rigging. its a pain in the ass making sure to weight the same edge loop twice, and exactly the same bone weights.

edit: thats not what you meant about the robes being "split" is it lol,

you do know that the editable poly modifier was built to work in conjunction with skin. so you can make some quite drastic mesh modifications and still retain the rigging. Smile
The hole in the robe would look to be used in something completely diffrent when equipped to non-beast race...

Let it go trough freely or make it disappear. :yes:
True, didn't think about that...

I think i'll just let the tails pass through, cause it's evident that something like an argonian tail would never fit under the armor, and Khajiit don't look too weird.
how about vestment? Apparel? Manteau? Just throwing some naming ideas out there... And yer.. keep the tails... I like cats and lizards Big Grin

Edd
Ooh, I like vestment personally.
Yeah, keep the tails, I also like lizards and Cats.
Morag Tong Vestment? Associate's Vestment.. could work Confusedhrug:

What would we call the elite version? Elite Morag Tong Vestment just sounds weird.

i think we'll go with vestment for the armor synonym of choice, just gotta think up adjectives for the two levels.

Other words we could use are Aegis, Guard, Raiment, Ward.
Just say Elite Vestment. The using Morag Tong after everything is going to cause problems no matter what word we use.
Or Elite's Vestment. Cause I have a feeling that anyone who sees you is going to know your Morag Tong. Big Grin
I could put "Assassin's" before everything. Assassin's Vestment? Elite Assassin's Vestment?

I personally like Raiment, but it's not a big deal

Tell me if you like Assassin's Vestment/Elite Assassin's Vestment as the names
yeh but raiment has been used before for the arena stuff. How about Aegis? Assassins Aegis? Or Associates Mantle? Associates Apparel?

Edd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19