Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong Assassin Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Quote:Originally posted by Lardhead
HOLY CRAP!!! COOLEST... SCREENSHOT... EVER!

Can't do anything but agree on that.
Excellent work! This would look splendid with the original Morag Tong mask.

How does it handle stretching in combat and crouching animations?
I have an idea for that belt gadget.
http://til.gamingsource.net/gallery/mw_TAoM_p29.jpg

Have you thought of it needing something he could get water from? The gadget looks like a clip for what seems to be a waterskin attached to it. Not the best of clips, but then again the armor itself doesn't use much efficiency in design. Seems reasonable, a clip to attach the waterskin to his belt.

That would be a good addition for new armor versions.
Yahto, it's now handling most normal animations without any too noticable problem.
Pokeapoke, since I've given up on understanding the logic of where to connect that part with the rest, it is simply not going to be on the armor. But I'll give the idea some thought.

I think that I'm generally done with the skinning now and there's only making some boots for the robe (no matter how much I try I can't get the normal boots not to clip with the robe). Every idea on the design of the boots are much appreciated. But then it could happen that I suddenly get an idea and do that instead. Well... no pics atm since I'm really tired today...
That model looks AWSOME! No need for better skinner, that's just awsome. And Im being honest! :bananarock:
Is anyone working on the Morag Tong mask as well? I just skimmed through the thread again and didn't see anything about it.
I love his kinda hunched look. :goodjob:
Arbiter, Hunch=Animation... I was playing around with them when I took the screenshot. But it still looks somewhat like that when sneaking... I think.

BUT!
I'm very almost done with all the skinning so I should get it completely done now within the weekend. I've started working with some holiday work now and I had the bad luck of getting something that makes me want to go to sleep at the moment get home.

But I don't do that since sleeping is a waste of time. I'm going to start fixxxin stuff now and perhaps take some screenshots. There is still clipping but that clipping is necessary for the armor to not look like it's an armor and not some kind of.... strange thing.

All you now have to hope for is that I don't get shot down by Darth Vader before I destroy the Death Star.
keep on rockin up the usa VABG!
[Image: MTAAIGP3.jpg]
[Image: MTAAIGP2.jpg]
[Image: MTAAIGP1.jpg]
[Image: MTAAIGP4.jpg]
[Image: MTAAMTAC.jpg]
Noticed some small stuff that needs to be fixed and could be improved when I took these screenies... but at least it's very near completion.

Sorry for him not being a dunmer... but that's the character I'm currently using... As you can see in one of the screenies I've made a version of the Morag Tong crest (The small pic, underneath the red large thing).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19