Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong Assassin Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I always envisioned the armour to look more like a big poncho then a robe. Personally i'd remove the bottom two "rings" of the "skirt" and make it look similar to fwp_coders concept. but thats just me Wink

edit for spelling Smile
Suddenly everyone's a critic eh? Big Grin

Don't worry, i'm sure we'll like it no matter what, though i do agree with the suggestions of less skirt-like and more flowing cloth.

Just go with what you think it should look like, and it'll look good
Naaw.... I think I'll make some different versions instead of just one... It should be easy once this first model is complete. It'll be a version with as much clothes as possible. Then the others will be modified with parts removed and added. That way, I won't have to choose Big Grin
Diplomatic, wise and humble decision Big Grin
OOO if you're going to make a few sets, could you please make a special set for the Guildmaster?? please??

As it is, making multiple armors will allow for advancement perks, not unlike getting new robes in the mages guild.

I think everyone will be satisfied, i just hope it isn't too much extra work to pile on.
Well.... sure! Since I've already decided to make different types I might as well do it like that :yes: Like first a version that's pretty much like clothes then I'll add on more armor-looking for every step? Can't really say how many versions I'll make but there will be at least 4 versions... probably.... but I have to get the armor done before all that stuff right? Wink
I'd say get a definite base done, and then each level after it will be more embellished (but still recognizable as armor!)
Although I'm late, I'll show the morag tong armor from the downloadble content created by Bethesda. It's from the Mehrunes razor plugin.
It looks different then the armor created by VBAG and less to their concept art, it looks more like a leather armor to me.
I think that armor's already been pointed out, and i personally like VAGB's a ton better. That looks.... exactly like leather armor, and i'm willing to bet it IS leather armor with jacked up stats.

Plus, we can't use it anyways because we'd have to make this dependant on mehrune's razor obviously.

Of course there's nothing to stop us from using leather armor with better stats like they did, but i much prefer having our own unique Morag Tong armor.
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
i'm willing to bet it IS leather armor with jacked up stats.
Yep. Same models as leather IIRC. Shame really. We have our own armour now though. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19