Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong Assassin Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Aegis would be kinda cool. It's got alliteration. And i'm pretty sure it hasn't been used elsewhere. Plus it's just a neat word.

I think i'll just go with aegis.
I think Aegis of the Assassin sounds more flowing.
I like using different names for each rank. like Associate's mantle.
I have an idea, for each rank you get a new part of the armor. Then you label them according to each rank. And after you get the whole set, and you have the highest rank, you get the Aegis of the Elite.
It's not a set though, it's just one piece of full-body armor. There are two versions, thus i don't exactly want to label them by rank, cause not ONLY an associate would be wearing the first armor.

and yeah, Aegis of the Assassin is a nicer wordflow.
Oh, okay. Then just do what you were going to do.
I thought it would flow better, so do whatever.
any word on the Morag Tong helm yet?
im finished with the models. i just dont kow how to do with the ears. i dont want to take them away but if i keep them it will never have the exact matching color to the skin. ill post pictures when i get home.
On the orgional helm...the ears were part of it. It was made up of some kind of stictched together skin (maybe dark elf?) and the ears were stitched on also. ala Leather Face. ...from what i remember. I'm guessing you made the helm more like the concept art though and hopefullly you can keep it that way but having stitched on ears is a backup i guess Smile
[Image: Oblivion2007-07-0503-24-07-47.jpg] My helmet
That's wicked Smile
Beautiful!

Oh, in case none of you know. On RS forums Waalx is making new arena armor. It looks pretty freakin' awesome.
Mine is nothing compared to his.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19