Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Soulrest 2 - Scarlet Cavalier. That'll be it for Soulrest.

Stormhold 1 - Saint of Storms. This one ended up a bit different than I had originally intended.
Both of them are professional, but my favorite is the Stormhold song. It has a magical power, which is so great.By the way, each major city will have their own soundtrack? If yes, that's amazing.

Vintra
I liked both of the songs, but I agree with Vintra in that the Stormhold one is more mesmerizing.

It was different hearing a voice in a song, which went well with the music.

Good work, Xae!

Koniption
Yes, I think people will want to go to Stormhold just to hear the music! :yes:

The gentleness and sweeping sounds for Soulrest are also highly appropriate. It's defintinely got a port-town feel to it. Rather subtle! In fact, I may even favour it over the Stormhold one. Great work! =)
For some strange reason I can't hear either of these - perhaps I need to download a plugin, but I can't find anything wrong with my flash player... Do you think you could host an archive with your music in at some point please?
As promised a while back, here's the new webpage for the BM soundtrack:
http://tinyurl.com/blackmarsh-ost or http://danielran.com/BMOST.
This is admittedly more fancy (custom-made for BM), it has all songs on one page and with download links for all tracks. These two links can be found at the top of the OP.

The Black Marsh logo I made for the banner is available here, and in another way, here. The latter is a bit funny, I reckon.
Beautiful work, Xae (as expected from yourself). I downloaded the two logos and am currently playing through the full set. I guess I really should get that sound bsa sorted. :goodjob:
Btw, I'm pretty much set on using OBSE so if you need to use it to organise how tracks are played then go ahead and we can get the sounds added.
Ok, I'll start wrapping my head around the OBSE music module once I can find the time. I'll probably start with making a test *.esp that sets the music for only Soulrest and Stormhold since I've got those two finished. If that's how it works, that is, I'll know more later.

On a side note, here's the Black Marsh logo adapted for use as the banner at the top of these forums.
Looks great! On the subject of logos, that got me thinking... did you make an intro piece for Black Marsh? I'm afraid I can't remember. You did a fantastic job on the one for High Rock, and I was wondering if you'd had a chance to do something similarly nice for BM...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23