Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Quick note right off the left field.

I've been looking into the XML files that control Oblivion's menus, loading screens, and I suppose the entire UI and menu structure, trying to figure out how it all works. Not extensively, but I think I've gained some basic understanding of it at least. More to the point, while making some tests I extracted the BM logo from the Gideon screenshot effect that I did and turned it into a loading animation. It's very rudimentary right now and for some reason the texture resolution is messed up but I think it'd be cool to work up something unique in this direction.
Just wanted to say that I downloaded your complete music selection from your site last night and it sounds absolutely fantastic! Thanks again for all your amazing work for this project!

And the loading animation preview looks pretty nifty, too!
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Just wanted to say that I downloaded your complete music selection from your site last night and it sounds absolutely fantastic! Thanks again for all your amazing work for this project!

And the loading animation preview looks pretty nifty, too!

Thank you, Deez. It's nice hearing that from you.
Cool :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Xaeaix
The Saturnine Commons
Excellent! A delicate balance of majesty and unease! I imagine it will fit Gideon very nicely.
Cool loading animation!

KP
Superb work. :goodjob: The storm hold songs are very Blue Planet. Going to download the whole lot for sure. What software do you use?
Quote:Originally posted by windsurfer
Superb work. :goodjob: The storm hold songs are very Blue Planet. Going to download the whole lot for sure. What software do you use?
Xaeaix's use of software and input method are explained in the FAQ on his site.
Thanks. A Yamaha Clavinova so a proper job. In awe at the quality of the music. Something i have always wanted to do!
Thank you, windsurfer. I really appreciate it. Picking sample libraries is like a series of volatile romances with each you try. At first you go wow at how good it sounds. Then you start using it and it becomes less exciting but still reliably good. Eventually there's the first conflict when you discover a flaw that really bothers you, but if you stick with it then you'll have found a keeper.

Now, this might be something for castles. It's quite short and I figured it wouldn't be played very frequently. I wanted to express royalty (obviously) but without losing the foreign quality of Black Marsh.

Also, I was trying to find something to fit with the Everglades. One of the experiments, Open Seas (30 secs), didn't feel quite right. I figured I'd post it to see if it'd fit somewhere else, just in case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23