Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Well, there's no way to do that just yet. It's the main task for the scripting, which is why OBSE would make it easier. What I've been doing is switching out the different sets whenever I want to try out a particular region. It's a bit of a pain but it's all there is for now.
Cheers! The sound files are coming together quite nicely now. Once I've distributed creatures across the completed landscapes then we can apply a few environmental FX here and there as well. If we're using original stuff then it may be a good case for including the sound files in the beta after all....
Sounds good. I think the music will be a major selling point of the mod (how many Province projects out there can boast almost half an hour of original music???)
It's actually passed 40 minutes by now, I think, with more to come.
Even better, then! I had no idea we had so much. Thanks to your efforts, we easily have more than any other project!

How many more are you planning to do?
Right now I'm thinking one more parchlands explore, one or two woodlands public, 2 or 3 jungle explore songs (to bring the total to at least 10 minutes) and a number of battle songs (with a total length similar to that of vanilla Oblivion).

I suppose it depends a lot on the number of walled settlements and if they warrant their own unique theme, as well as if I feel the need to revise the score later on.
Good point. Well, I think Murkwood/Hist Temples/Helstrom are going to be significant. We may also benefit from a more MW-inspired theme for the Arnesian Jungle and the Eastern shores. Blackrose's dark past (with a huge prison) and the 'festering jewel' of Lilmoth could be good places to base music on....but many of these are quite a way off at present....just thought I'd give you a heads-up...
Fantastic.

I was wondering, once you're done with all that, would you be interested in doing any music for Elseweyr? Would be a nice change of pace for you after all that marsh music.
Nice music :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Fantastic.

I was wondering, once you're done with all that, would you be interested in doing any music for Elseweyr? Would be a nice change of pace for you after all that marsh music.
If the setting appeals to me, I think so. I remember Senten asking me that after I posted This Place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23