Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RA's works in progress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Dammit ra, your work is amazing!!! :goodjob:
We definitely need these: [Image: giant-waterlily-leaves.jpg]

Look at the size of that thing! :pop:
There is a baby in the middle just to show how big it is Big Grin
Our model should measure close to the world record, the record is: 2.65m (8’ 6½”), so our giant lily should measure about 8 foot Cool
The picture shows the flower and the other side of the lily aswell (the side that's underwater).

And here is another plant we could use for our jungles, the fern tree:
[Image: 70020274.JPG]
It's just a really large fern, but it looks a lot like a plam tree.
[Image: Dicksonia.jpg]
Those spruce trees look superb, great work. :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair

You guys can use them too you know, i want to share the trees with the rest of BC Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair

You guys can use them too you know, I want to share the trees with the rest of BC Wink

What use would Alasdair have for spruce trees? Not like he's working on anyplace northern or anything.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Steve
Okay, i will make a list of the flora we have and what still needs to be done, if a tree has been done, it will be marked like this: :check:

Mangrove tree
Tea Mangrove tree
Norway Spruce tree :check:
Snow version of the Norway Spruce :check:
Orange tree
Apple tree
Pear tree
A new and better Weaping Willow tree :check:
Paranut tree :check:
Coconut Palm tree :check:
Banana Palm tree :check:
Cherry tree :check:
Fern tree
Hemp plant
Giant lily

Did i miss anything?
I'm still looking for one or two jungle plants, then i think we have enough vegetation (for now at least).
I'm still looking for one or two jungle plants, then I think we have enough vegetation (for now at least).

Kodama, that is just plain frightening. Enough for now? :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
I'm still looking for one or two jungle plants, then I think we have enough vegetation (for now at least).

Kodama, that is just plain frightening. Enough for now? :lmao:

Well yeah, hey... what can i say? Confusedhh:

EDIT: do you like the giant lily idea? Big Grin
Any extreme vegetation sounds good to me. As long as it still looks natural and belongs there to an extent.
Try for the outlandish/natural combo. I loved Morrowind's environment, and would like to see an attampt to evoke a similar emotional reaction in a jungle environment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33