Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RA's works in progress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Well to be honest there is nothing but the speedtrees and the textures in there, I could send it to you though because I have it.

EDIT: Btw someone check all the downloads for the container folder. I have been unable to download everything so I cannot.
Quote:Well to be honest there is nothing but the speedtrees and the textures in there, I could send it to you though because I have it.
That'd be great, since I only want two of the speedtrees (the spruces)
Quote:Originally posted by Noelle
Hello again

Kristan asked me to keep checking this fourm to make sure there were no issues with the downloads. I asked him about the trees.
He said if they were Speedtrees, they would be in the appropriate folder, but if they weren't (he said like the palms and banana) they would be in a folder named 'container' because they 'contain' fruit.

Hope this helps

Ah yes! That's where they are, thanks! =)
I should have known they were containers, Ra told me they were containers a long time ago.

OblivionMon, I can give you the needed files like I did before, okay?
Thanks Kodama, try and get on MSN Saturday evening.
Quote:Originally posted by OblivionMon
Thanks Kodama, try and get on MSN Saturday evening.

Okay, I will :check:

What time zone are you in?

Pyntix... you still don't have the files?
Nope, I haven't got them. The link I got in the PM doesn't work Sad
Did everybody just, disappear...?

:O
Quote:Originally posted by Pyntix
Did everybody just, disappear...?

:O

No, I have been very sick, so I have not been online for some time.

Just PM me you e-mail.
Aha, sorry to hear that. :/

One PM coming right up.
I've been sick. Family members have been sick. And I had to get new laptops because the old ones stopped working. Prices have gone way down though so it wasn't as bad as I was afraid it would be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33