Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RA's works in progress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Uwaaa ... Looks like Kyoutou. T_T Sweet memories. I am definitely going to have a hard time returning to Akavir things.

It looks very nice, Ra. Add a narrow street, some orange torii, some "eel nest" housing, and a corner pottery shop, and it could resemble the area near Kiyomizu. Of course, green tea ice cream shop would be nice, too. ^_^

Kielanai~ *still browsing and trying to read older posts*
Updated previous post to reflect further progress.
New building done

This is a row of shops. The "curtains" are the doorways. We can change the curtain texture to be whatever.

Since none of my doorways will be standard sizes, I'm just gonna have the doors built in and we can make invisible door activators in the cs.

[Image: StreetScene-1.jpg]
:eek: :goodjob:
Hell... just wonderful work, Ra! :goodjob:
Looking forward to modding with your models Ra. Keep it up! Now if only we had a heightmap...
Thanks again

Got two more buildings to texture, then I'll work on adding collision and getting them in game.

Anybody know how to make different collisions on one model?
(The roof be tile/stone and the rest be wood?)
Just a question - how many Akaviri buildings are finished now in total?
Quote:Originally posted by ra5946
Anybody know how to make different collisions on one model?
(The roof be tile/stone and the rest be wood?)

Good question. It never occurred to me that some elements of a model have different properties despite the single havok mesh. My only remedy for now is to make different sets of collisions and place them in the approprite spots in the CS.

EDIT: Here's most of the process- http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind..._materials
I remember having made stone and wood (with sticking arrows to it when shoot) collisions, which worked in game so it's definitely possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33