Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RA's works in progress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Quote:Originally posted by Noelle
I talked to Kristan a little and he tried to explain FTP to me and I don't think I will be able to figure it out. Right now I'm uploading the files to 'sharebigfile' and I will post the links in your inbox Kodama and SACarrow. There are 7 files and the first one is instructions.

Let me know if there are problems.

I have downloaded the files, thanks a lot Noelle :goodjob:
I do hope Ra will get better... :/

Anyway, there didn't happen to be any spruces in that packages, did it?
Good to hear from Ra. Wink
I'm sorry for his mother though, hope she will be okay too. Smile
Hey guys I hope RA's life gets sorted but can you send the Banana Palm and the Canopy Bed that RA promised us at OM. You can sort out what you need and upload the Canopy Bed, banana tree and ingrid and then email me the link, megaupload.com is a great site to upload stuff btw, my email is oblivion-mon@hotmail.com.
I hope RA's mom gets better.

see ya
Quote:Originally posted by Pyntix
Anyway, there didn't happen to be any spruces in that packages, did it?
Yes, the Norway spruce seems to have been included in the files.

Quote:Originally posted by OblivionMon
Hey guys I hope RA's life gets sorted but can you send the Banana Palm and the Canopy Bed that RA promised us at OM. You can sort out what you need and upload the Canopy Bed, banana tree and ingrid and then email me the link, megaupload.com is a great site to upload stuff btw, my email is oblivionmon@hotmail.com.
I hope RA's mom gets better.
see ya

A canopy bed? :confused:
Yeah, it looks like there is a .nif file named canopy bed in a folder named "OceanModTest", so you can have it, you can have the banana palm as well.

Damn... you guys sure did'nt waste any time asking for those models Big Grin
Lol, never waste time. Tongue Anyway thanks, just send em to me email, or you can PM me at Bethsoft forums with a link to a download site. Whatever you choose is fine.

EDIT: Big mistake I accidently put the wrong email, it is oblivion-mon@hotmail.com
I always forget that. Tongue Sorry
I hope his mother gets better.
Thanks for helping us retrieve the models, we really appreciate it. :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Yes, the Norway spruce seems to have been included in the files.
Would be great if you mail me them in that case, or if you like it you can PM a download link.
blowfish9757@yahoo.com
Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Damn... you guys sure did'nt waste any time asking for those models Big Grin
Heh, course not, I've waited pretty long for those spruces... Tongue
Can someone please send the stuff?... Sad
OblivionMon & Pyntix, I had a bit of a problem with e-mailing, you guys have a PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33