Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RA's works in progress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/codex_...nts_02.htm

Thanks mirrored, that helps :goodjob:
Although no picture of the plant itself is shown, it does say that Moon Sugar is refined from cane grasses.
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
:alert: We seriously need Moon Sugar pictures from Morrowind, can some one who has Morrowind installed please post some pictures of the plant and it's ingredient?

I don't recall ever seeing a picture of the plant. I do have the game installed but the disk has gone awol. I do recall seeing the ingredient though. My impression was that the plant probably looked somewhat fernlike and bloomed at night (hence the moon in front of the sugar).
I don't believe it blooms at night, but when the khajiit use it, they develop a special relationship with the celestial bodies, there's reference to this in the khajiit account of the dragon break.
Kodama,

I work on the Ocean Mod with OblivionMon, and have already completed a corpse flower model and texture, collisioned and everything for our mod. I would give it to you myself, but since OblivionMon runs the show over at our forums, I would say to ask him if you can use..you have my blessing, of course, and can retex it to your liking. You can show this forum post to him as proof, if I don't get around to telling him about it first. It WAS my first model, but came out good, according to OblivionMon.

Here's pic of my model with texture:

[Image: corpseflower1vh8.th.jpg]

Koniption
Well isn't this a funny coincidence... I was browsing through Beyond Cyrodiil a bit and decided to check in to see how things were going with Akavir. By accident, I ended up in this topic. Suddenly, I saw someone requesting a Norway Spruce... "How funny, I need a spruce too!", I thought before I noticed that the modeler replied with a certain image I'd seen before...

As some of you maybe figured out, I'm the guy from Unique Landscapes who asked for the spruces. And well, since I found this very topic I feel I should post something. Anyway, the models showed off in here looks amazing, and I can't wait to get my hands on those spruces. :applause:

Keep up the good work! Can't wait till this mod is released either. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Kodama,

I work on the Ocean Mod with OblivionMon, and have already completed a corpse flower model and texture, collisioned and everything for our mod. I would give it to you myself, but since OblivionMon runs the show over at our forums, I would say to ask him if you can use..you have my blessing, of course, and can retex it to your liking. You can show this forum post to him as proof, if I don't get around to telling him about it first. It WAS my first model, but came out good, according to OblivionMon.
Welcome Koniption, it's not a bad model considering it's your first :goodjob:
I must say i'm very surprised to see some one has already made such a flower, most people don't even know it exists :confused:
I don't think OblivionMon would need to see these forums as proof, just talking to him would be enough :yes:
Anyway, i think Ra will want to make his own corpse fower model, with a closed version aswell, so i will wait and see what he has to say about it before i ask OblivionMon for permission to use anything.
Do you have some other exotic flora models?

Quote:Originally posted by Pyntix
Well isn't this a funny coincidence... I was browsing through Beyond Cyrodiil a bit and decided to check in to see how things were going with Akavir. By accident, I ended up in this topic. Suddenly, I saw someone requesting a Norway Spruce... "How funny, I need a spruce too!", I thought before I noticed that the modeler replied with a certain image I'd seen before...

As some of you maybe figured out, I'm the guy from Unique Landscapes who asked for the spruces. And well, since I found this very topic I feel I should post something. Anyway, the models showed off in here looks amazing, and I can't wait to get my hands on those spruces. :applause:

Keep up the good work! Can't wait till this mod is released either. Big Grin
Nice to see you here Pyntix, welcome... i am "Akuso" on the official forums, so it's no coincidence at all Wink
Ra said he wanted to work on the Norway Spruce a bit more, i guess he was'nt 100% happy with the result Confusedhrug:
Hey Kodama,

OblivionMon said it's ok for you to use the corpse flower model, if you find out you want it. Heheh, he then asked me if my other flora models were for Ocean Mod only, and I said "Yes". We want unique stuff for our mod too, so though I have other nice flora, the corpse flower is the only one that I can offer. Anyway, if you decide you want it, be sure to tell me who to email the files to (and email if not listed in profile).
Okay.
Welcome Koniption and Pyntix. RA's models are fantastic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33