Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Modders Start Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
It is pretty ugly. And now I am being nice :p

There is worse lurking out there on the internet.

But while we're on the subject, someone with Admin authority really ought to resize the "The Black Marshes" banner at the top of the forums. I thought it was just my computer loading it badly at first, but I've tried in different browsers and it always has the bottom cut off. In Safari it actually cuts off halfway through the letters (but that's a Safari problem - but still, it's the only one in the whole of the Beyond Cyrodiil forums that does that).

Someone really should sort that out. It's practically the first thing you see as you arrive at the forums and looks really out of place next to the banners in the other Beyond Cyrodiil projects.
The background color and the other green are both kind of ugly. Mint green and split-pea green don't work well with light purple and blue Tongue

I'd gladly redesign the forum if I had the opportunity.
Quote:Originally posted by aberneth
The background color and the other green are both kind of ugly. Mint green and split-pea green don't work well with light purple and blue Tongue

I'd gladly redesign the forum if I had the opportunity.

I think the idea must have been to make it an appropriate greenish murky colour for Black Marsh without it looking too similar to the Valenwood forum, which is bright green.

What would you suggest as a replacement? (It's not my decision of course but I'm interested by what you have to say)
something along the lines of this:

[Image: blackmarshreskin.jpg]
"Users viewing the forum" is illegible.
That's not a skin problem. That's a quick photoshop job using the paint bucket. That sort of thing is inevitable.
Haha, I like it a lot better then the current one.
If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to head up the new landscaping/worldbuilding department that you'll be making just for me Wink. You don't seem to have that listed. I wouldn't describe landscaping as "general modding". Of course, I'm an anal UL expat.
I just wondered, is aberneth still around? This last post is only 3 months old but I mentioned a short while ago on the 'ST' forums that someone should try to recruit him/her. I'm a fan of the UL stuff myself and it would be great to have a really experienced landscaper like aberneth here...as a pretty much rookie landscaper, I might learn something myself... Wink
I think Tlo may still be in contact with him. You should PM him and ask. We are going to need some serious landscaping soon as the town claims are completed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41