Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Modders Start Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
A job which deserves much respect and you have it from me. I have a few teachers in the family and know all about the stupendous amounts of paperwork etc which keep being added to your workload with pay rises which dont match!

Thats presuming things are similar in the wonderful Australia? (By the way hols to Borneo will be nice and easy for you being reasonably close!Wink)

yeah we get massive paper loads. But it is easy for me. Yes it is the same here in australia we recently got a teacher strike for low pays and too many houres. I cound give a rats ass cuz i lived alone with just games and beefy computers surrounding me. Some teachers have a familiy and petrol prices are too high here so its an out rage.

(i may sound unlike a teacher but this is me out side of school Smile )
all we need is pictures.
Hi,im Wix friend of Senten.I wanna join to the Black Marshes team,I can modelling and texturing.give me a concept art and i show what i know? i don't have too mutch time , because i work in an other project whit senten , but i wanna help in this project

i make lower polygon models,but i try to make good quality too. i can animate meshes,textures on mesh, make bow morph, make some changes in npc's body

here is some image of my works
skeletonwraith
sword1
sword2
fountain
Awesome as always WIX :goodjob:

Oh and Welcome to the Black Marshes team bud :bananarock:
Quote:Originally posted by wix
Hi,im Wix friend of Senten.I wanna join to the Black Marshes team,I can modelling and texturing.give me a concept art and I show what I know? I don't have too mutch time , because I work in an other project whit senten , but I wanna help in this project

I make lower polygon models,but I try to make good quality too. I can animate meshes,textures on mesh, make bow morph, make some changes in npc's body

here is some image of my works
skeletonwraith
sword1
sword2
fountain

Nice, Its good to have yet another modeler.
I can't wait to see what you can do.
Agreed, welcome Wix!
ok i started to work in a fish creature Big Grin
i modyfiing the fish and it has no uvw in his legs but i will make it

fish
thats incredible! are you able to rig and animate to get this in-game?

If so, then there are a whole lot of other creatures we need modelling Wink

Edd
ok, but i need long time to make the the skin usefull because we need to make that polygon number and to ratate the polygons like real skin

fish2
its looking really nice, but start your own development thread in the Models board. This is a recruitment thread after all Wink

Edd
Agreed with edd, ooh and realy nice looking Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41