Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Modders Start Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
In that case,

Welcome deeza!
Hi.

Quote:As I well know you probably get tons of emails about these modules and I apologize for this ahead of time.

You may or may not know, I am Tlo1048 of Silgrad Tower’s Beyond Cyrodiil team. I head the Black Marsh Area and was wondering if you’d be interested in making some landscapes for us. It would be in spare time of course, and you’d be dually credited. I’m such a fan of your works, and I know it’d make the Black Marsh a much more exotic and beautiful place.

If you should decide to deny this, then I would just like to thank you for your time, and hope the UL mods continue to thrive.

So... I'm here, at your leader's request. Cary on.

edit: I've been invited to work on silgrad teams several times now. The organization of the forums always managed to turn me off, though. This is the first time that I've been on a silgrad forum without my eyes bleeding. Congratulations.
Oh great!Welcome to the Black Marshes team! :bananarock: :banana: dancing bananas just for you xD
Quote:Originally posted by aberneth
Hi.

Quote:As I well know you probably get tons of emails about these modules and I apologize for this ahead of time.

You may or may not know, I am Tlo1048 of Silgrad Tower’s Beyond Cyrodiil team. I head the Black Marsh Area and was wondering if you’d be interested in making some landscapes for us. It would be in spare time of course, and you’d be dually credited. I’m such a fan of your works, and I know it’d make the Black Marsh a much more exotic and beautiful place.

If you should decide to deny this, then I would just like to thank you for your time, and hope the UL mods continue to thrive.

So... I'm here, at your leader's request. Cary on.

edit: I've been invited to work on silgrad teams several times now. The organization of the forums always managed to turn me off, though. This is the first time that I've been on a silgrad forum without my eyes bleeding. Congratulations.

Welcome aberneth!
I'd also like to point out that I can model, texture, and rig. just an fyi
Quote:Originally posted by aberneth
I'd also like to point out that I can model, texture, and rig. just an fyi

I didn't know you could model, this makes life sooo much better. Big Grin
Welcome! Great to have you on board!
Any suggestions on making the rest of the forums less hazzardous to eyes?
about a hundred Wink. Interface design is my profession. Silgrad.com in general could use a makeover. It and all of its constituents.
It is pretty ugly. And now I am being nice :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41