Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvardenfell's Main quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
... and then you hear of Akululululululu X(
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
... and then you hear of Akululululululu X(
easter egg idea?
That actually would be awesome as a joke quest when you finish all the rest. You could recieve some sort of massive cliff-racer extermination quest from the Nereverine and get like some sort of cliff-racer skin armor afterwards (not all that strong but a nice trophy).
that would be VERY fun. Finally a way to release all the frustration of those cliffracers
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
so the game does not go dull or anything...
you explore and ya think you've basically done what you want...
then suddenly you hear of a conflict with the ebony in Caldera and then a Helseth conspiracy....
and then you think you have finished it... but you are tense about it all....
then the next time you visit a leader of your faction you are directed to a war room...
and you find that war has begun.... sweet
then you think you are th man and have finished it all...
but then an Atronach Cult and Oracle springs up and you find yourself fighting new enemies...
then you think... phew, that was tough....
and then the 6th House uprising and the Temple... Big Grin

a perfect short and sweet description Kukluza! :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by batman
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
so the game does not go dull or anything...
you explore and ya think you've basically done what you want...
then suddenly you hear of a conflict with the ebony in Caldera and then a Helseth conspiracy....
and then you think you have finished it... but you are tense about it all....
then the next time you visit a leader of your faction you are directed to a war room...
and you find that war has begun.... sweet
then you think you are th man and have finished it all...
but then an Atronach Cult and Oracle springs up and you find yourself fighting new enemies...
then you think... phew, that was tough....
and then the 6th House uprising and the Temple... Big Grin

a perfect short and sweet description Kukluza! :goodjob:
Cool what can I say?
I have a way with words Confusedhrug:

Big Grin ...hehehe
... And smilies
Ok guys, I need a summary of the storyline for our mod to use on the site. I need someone (with more imagination than I) to write one that covers in short what our mod is about, and what is going on in Vvardenfell.

Here is something I just threw together as something to start off with.

It's been 6 years since the fall of Dagoth Ur, and the lands of Vvardenfell have not calmed in the wake of that battle. The Great Houses vie even stronger for control and with two thirds of the Tribunal dead, the Temple has lost much of it's power to control the increasingly restless Houses.

Many more factions have shown up on the island, hoping to carve out thier own place in Tamriel, by taking advantage of the rising tensions. Other groups have split from their counter parts in the rest of Tamriel to turn thier sites more inwards and try to preserve thier own place.

See, I told you it needs lots of work. I just don't have the imagination for something like this. I need one of you guys to help me out. Also, if any of you guys would like to help out with a welcome statement to go on the home page, then by all means, just right into it! :goodjob:
its good... but maybe something about...

the Sixth House suffered a ____ blow but they are not defeated. Even now, the descendants of House Dagoth and sleepers and dreamers gather to retake Morrowind. And Lord Vivec, vigiliant as ever, the watcher of Vvardenfell, the guardian of the Dunmer, readies foer conflict... and as factions and Great Houses vie for power... the Temple and the Sixth House both prepare for a final stand for the control of Vvardenfell....

yeah... not that good... but something to guide the whom-ever is willing to make it...
I see... power sturggles, main towns and cities suffering guerilla warfare... Dagoths supporters no longer sleeping, they all awake with the belief that their lord has woken them to fight.
Well, no, he's dead, but they don't know that.

Now I'm going to write that in english

After the death of Dagoth Ur the sleepers awoke, slightly confused as to why they awoke they gather in small bands and come to the conclusion that Dagoth Ur intends to fight the other houses and the empire. Main towns and cities become very dangerous places, particularly at night, when bands of different houses battle it out. In all the confusion houses distrust each other and the empire either, increases guard numbers, or pulls out to consolidate.
I don't know where the player would come in with all that but it's a ton of thoughts that I stole from other posters and tried to make my stamp on.

Feel free to ignore it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22