Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvardenfell's Main quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I somehow doubt Cuthalion will agree to any kind of Sixth House thing and keep pushing for his "more Oblivion stuff" idea, which irritates me.
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
I somehow doubt Cuthalion will agree to any kind of Sixth House thing and keep pushing for his "more Oblivion stuff" idea, which irritates me.
...you really do not need to say that, I think I had made it clear what is what
irritated? great... well don't be, Morrowind has better things to experience than Oblivion...

as I said, it will be around, but not to the same degree... present but not the focus
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
irritated? great... well don't be, Morrowind has better things to experience than Oblivion...

as I said, it will be around, but not to the same degree... present but not the focus
Sorry, it's just that life's been sucking lately and pretty much everything pisses me off easily.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Sorry, it's just that life's been sucking lately and pretty much everything pisses me off easily.
your not the only one, my girlfriend just told me yesterday to stay away from her forever... I still can't really figure out why... so man, don't let your personal shit get in the way of stuff here, if you know what you typing isn't good, wait a bit for your head to clear
<I'm not going to respond to the 3 earliest posts above me, since it will only create more tension... *guessing here*>

@Reggidman: I've read what you said and I agree, though my main point still exists; we really shouldn't try and 'recreate' Dagoth Ur. We could try a complete overhaul of the 6th House in which they aren't reddish guys who go around and spread corprus.... <-(just a thought here). I'm not saying we adjust the lore, I'm saying here that we should recreate the whole 'image' of the 6th house...
and that is indeed what it is....

once Dagoth was like any other House
then it became a large ashland based uprising
then a semi-Daedric Cult uprising
and then a great Lorkhan/corprus cult

now.... the remnants of the 6th House Cult fo Dagoth Ur (including corprus and ash-folk) but also what remains of the old House, the people living both as commoners in regular society, or as rogue ashland clans...
Maybe the House Dagoth wants to get rid of everything that has anything to do with dark things and Dagoth Ur. Everybody hated Dagoth Ur right? So if the 6th House wishes to succeed they atleast need to make sure nobody hates them th?t much. So they would be like any other house again, but with some remnants of their past.

Nice thought?
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Maybe the House Dagoth wants to get rid of everything that has anything to do with dark things and Dagoth Ur. Everybody hated Dagoth Ur right? So if the 6th House wishes to succeed they atleast need to make sure nobody hates them th?t much. So they would be like any other house again, but with some remnants of their past.

Nice thought?
well, it might work if the other Houses WOULD accept them...
but if the Dagoths show weakness, people will take them down that much easier...
people in Morrowind HATE the 6th House and for thousands of years had been led to believe they betrayed the Temple and Nerevar... (which is not quite true).... so being nice wouldn't work...
I dunno... the whole necromancy uprising in Cyrodiil and House Dagoth practicing necromancy coinciding would be a bit... odd.
I dunno... the whole necromancy uprising in Cyrodiil and House Dagoth practicing necromancy coinciding would be a bit... odd.
really? two necromancers can't raise dead at the same time? ....odd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22