Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvardenfell's Main quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
I dunno... the whole necromancy uprising in Cyrodiil and House Dagoth practicing necromancy coinciding would be a bit... odd.
really? two necromancers can't raise dead at the same time? ....odd
Blush
Well... I mean, I'm just kinda tired of necromancy due to the Mage's Guild questline.
but... but... this will be COOL necormancy :]
But I don't want to see more of those mangled retards with green stuff on them-- I mean, zombies!
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
But I don't want to see more of those mangled retards with green stuff on them-- I mean, zombies!
nope, this will not be like the western style of necromancy, not quite
you will see reanimated Ordinators, knights, crusaders, as well as 6th House ashland clans, Dagoth warriors, etc.
Maybe Cuthalion has something here?

There might be a great opportunity for a Main Quest sub-quest here if there are members of the 6th House who rebel against the evil practices of their House!

This might provide true pathos if they are heroic in their efforts and yet die alongside the player in the attempt? Say leaving their children in terrible danger, with a further quest to save the children?

The Save the Children Quest might be in the form of intercepting 6th House vigilantes or assassins, with all knowledge of the children given through notes.

re the question of Necromancy - sounds like a great way fo rthe 6th house to replace the Blight - if they fail to steal Divayth Fir's research...

and having undead that are more than just zombies or skeletons could be truly spectacular! Yummy, undead cavalry!

Even if the player cannot fight from horseback, it would be great to face undead cavalry!
I have a question, if we are going to have semi big battles of say 10 npcs a big issue I have somtimes in groups is they can get in the way and I acidently hit them. Is there a way you guys can disable "friendly fire" ?
There's a console command that does that, I think.
not that I know of
@Raggidman: It would be extremely cool if one of those leaders got 'sick of the red' and decided to a "fake" allout attack at Divayth Fir, while he takes over bussiness at the 6th house homebase. You're quests would be like killing the remnants of the 'reddish' 6th house.

@Souljourner: There's a 3 times hit limit to friendly fire, but that can be easily changed in the CS(did it myself a while ago, to 4) so friendly fire is not much of a problem....
Yes but when I mean ignore friendly fire I mean a way so you cant damage them but when you tell the game to ignore friendly hits it just makes its so they wont attack you when you hit them but they still get damaged. Is there a way to have them ignore the act of hitting them and be immune to only the player's damage? Maybe you can script that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22