Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvardenfell's Main quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
You've got a picture for every occasion, don't you?
[Runs for his life].
actually I found it and made it a .gif with transparent background in less than 2 minutes... mostly saving an render stuff Big Grin

but if you need to run from the Tribunal Temple.. maybe it is time to join Dagoth Ur...
the Sixth House will welcome you with open arms...

[Image: ashzombie14iw.gif]...hi, I'm nice and I don't have an ugly face (cause I don't have one).... hug me!
Just have to rub it in, don't ya? Big Grin
Sixt Jouse isn't for me. I've heard they stink.... literaly.
I pray that you change your mind... [Image: ashghoul3qi.gif]
[Goes mad]
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
[Goes mad]
good, my Lord Dagoth Ur will be pleased....
can I offer you some food? (hands over wrapped corprus-meat)
:chaos:
When your waiter brings the meat I say: ''Nuk'em''
Not a fan of row meat. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Joe Venice
It sounds like Kukulza(...Kulooza?......Kla'zoo?...Kalamazoo?) already has a pretty good idea for the main quest but I do like the suggestion about Caius. I've also heard somewhere that Caius will be either making a cameo or will be mentioned in reference during Oblivion's story. If this is true (and if the reference isn't "Yeah, he dead.") then he could be tied to the story in the following way:

As long as he's in the game, or can be put in the game, he may be the figure that launches the PC to Vvardenfell. This may be as simple as saying, "I've heard rumors of conflict growing in Morrowind...it may be neccessary for one of our agents to investigate." or more in depth such as, "I have been ordered to assisst the Vvardenfell Blades, but I have not been told why. Would you be willing to act as the bodyguard/assisstant/eyes-and-ears of an old man?" This could lead to an audience with Vivec or the Nerevarine (is he still the head of the Morrowind Blades?) which could then lead to the main quest.

Or you could just hang out with him and get stoned to ba-jeebus on Moon Sugar ("Do you pass the skooma pipe to the left or right?")

Hi there this is my first Vvardenfell post, though I have been ST-ing for a while. You made me wonder if you wanted to be really cheeky whether you could include the Emperor in on your big send off? As in some kind of this is the way it was cut scene?

So there you are playing Oblivion, with the Emperor well dead and gone, and all of a sudden old Caius (the drugs will have aged him beyond his years) cuts in, and co-opts you on the Emperor's Orders. Caius starts to talk...plot... and then his drugs-riddled brain gives a cutscene to Caius's memory of the Emperor de-briefing Caius on his return from Morrowind, and then a later 'movie' when he orders Caius to...insert plot...etc
Hey there.
Nice way of showing of Cacius mad, but that isn't very likely to happen. Wink
Good, wicked idea though.
hmm... I dunno about Caius... I would've liked him more as a Easter Egg myself... like you find the skeleton of Caius in some gutter with a "good Skooma pipe" still on him...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22