Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tobi's Imperial Fort Set Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Good luck with getting the internship,Tobi. :goodjob:

If you do find yourself without the time for this project, I can only ask that you upload what you have so far, so someone else can finish the tileset.
I only need a few pieces and then the whole outdoor set is completely.
Maybe someone else will have to do the interrior.

Actually, I think that would be the best thing. I think it's better that someone with more time on his hands do these time consuming tasks.

I think that at my current state is proberly better off making single-use stuff. Like statues, at least something that isn't as complex and varried as a whole tileset.

Edit1:

I can't think of any other models to do other than the missing rooftop parts. So, once they are done, I will release this. If I did miss a few pieces I will release them later.
Quote:Originally posted by Tobi the Dane
Plaza pieces are done.
http://picasaweb.google.dk/TTaastroem/Po...6567098546

It's made up of 5 different pieces, two stair corners, a stair mid, a side and a center.

The whole exterior piece set is almost done, I just need some battlements and a door or something like that.

I'll see if I can speed the process up here at the finishing line. I hope to release this set quite soon.

Great work, it looks very morrowind with a touch of class

I'm sure it will fit in nicely especially in Steadhelm

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
i must say, it looks fantastic. just like morrowind, but updated to oblivion standards.
thanks.

Well. Now I'm somewhat pleased to tell that I will give you everything I got so far. Mostly because I fear I might lose it.

I have this virus that I don't know how to deal with, not only that, but I've had a lot of problems with my computer lately.

So I've decided to give you guys what I have so far. Because I'm so close to being done, I don't want to lose it all again.

I will also save the models on a CD, just in case.

I will post a link shortly...

Here's the link. However, it can only be downloaded 10 times. So watch yourselfs, I would advise that you wait for Razorwing to download it, or download it and send it to him. He could import these into the next build or something.

http://rapidshare.com/files/fortmodels.rar.html
I've DLed it and scanned it with SpyBot. If you like I can put it on my FileFront account or I can simply send it to those who request it; that's your call.

As for the virus infestation, I found the forums at MajorGeeks to be helpful, but there are several others around.

HTH,
Steve
Please do that, that would be appreciated. The filefront thing. but you know, just give me credit for the models(not the textures though)

As the the virus though, my pc needed to be formated anyway. I've have so much crap on it Big Grin

Generally I reformat my pc everytime I have a virus I just don't bother to cure. I think it's easier to reformat the whole thing.
I rarely get those kinds of virus. Proberly every 1,5 year or so. And that's a perfectly good time to reformat in my opinion.
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
...I found the forums at MajorGeeks to be helpful...

So have I! That website is astoundingly good. I've never known any other forums that come even close to their standards.
I've uploaded the tileset here on FileFront for wider availability.

HTH,
Steve
Cool, thanks I'll see if I can get some work done on the remaining pieces.

A quick note:

I didn't upload the plugin where all the files where allready included.
I should have done that, since they have some confusing names and it's not always easy to figure out.

So it may take some time to set them up proberly in the CS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31