Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tobi's Imperial Fort Set Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quote:Originally posted by Tobi the Dane
Thank god for laptops, seriously Tolkien isn't that great.

Well if you don't think that Tolkien is that great, try reading Terry Goodkind's serie about "The Sword of Truth". It is great, I just started re-reading them, but if you don't like thick books, don't read them, the first one is on 800 pages and the other 9 I have so far is from 700-1000 pages, but it is a great story :yes:
I'n not really a book type anyway. The only books I've ever read was the Harry Potter ones.
I'm not much of a movie guy either, only one I ever saw was "You have mail".

Oh, and I don't like video games either, I've only ever played Tetris.

Oh, and I hate television, I've only ever watched every body loves raymond.
Hey, It's not that I hate books or anything. I didn't base my interest only on the Harry Potter books, I liked them by the way, they're just the only ones I ever got around to. I got the first one for my birthday some years back, I didn't read it until the next year. I always had something better to do; gaming, movies, friends, archery and karate.
Compared to all the different kinds of media and entertainment we have today, books do not rank that high on my list.
You do karate too? niceSmile

How long have you been training? I have trained for about 8 years I think...or a few more, it is so long agoTongue
And what style? Shotokan or someone else?

Edit: btw, thoes moddels are realy niceSmile (so we don't go too much off topic...)
I did, but I stopped when I was 14 or something, you know, I became a teenager and the whole world went to hell Tongue
I felt outside and stuff like that.

I got a pretty high rank, 4 kyu or something like that. I would have been 2 Dan black belt now if I had continued, I should have, I miss it now. Cool thing is, it seems like I've forgotten everything, all techniques and skills, but I can feel it's lying right there, hidden away. And if I give it a shot, it'll be a blast, I can't wait for an opportunity to start again.

I was Okinawa karate by the way.

It's nice to see a fellow karate guy in here Smile cool!
Good job fixing everything. It looks really nice.
You mean Isshenryu? I did that as well for a good while.

And see, books are a might more than... "media entertainment", good ones are anyway.
nah it was Gojoryo.

about books, well let's just call me lazy at that point, and leave it do that Smile
Oh cool man!

I did some Gojoryo and Shorenryu as part of my Isshenryu, fun stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31