Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tobi's Imperial Fort Set Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@nick_op, that should be pretty cool in game Smile.
Quote:Originally posted by Tobi the Dane
Well...
My art director is actually outright asking me to work with you guys again...

CoolCool...and it makes sense too...never under-estimate the value of tinkering when dealing with anything PC-related...
Yea, apparently my employers want me to become as good as possible and become better at the things I really want to. I still have to work on the phone graphics, but when I'm done with stuff then I can work on Silgrad Tower again.

That basicly means that I'm getting paid to have fun Big Grin

I guess I'll be doing that interrior after all. I'll start on it later today I think.
I still don't know how much time I will have available each day.
(I also have to install Oblivion on this machine)
(I also have to install Oblivion on this machine)

Installing Oblivion at work. Smile

With the employer's knowledge, consent, and encouragement. Big Grin

Priceless. :bananarock:
News worthy of a whole army of bananas...but to save irking people with such a needlessly elaborate post, I'll just make do with... :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
Now THAT... is really cool!

Koniption
That is indeed awesome. I should proberly install Morrowind as well, for references.
When I get an apartment here in town I can stay after work and work on this, if I feel like it. Don't want to do it right now as I have to travel between work and home by bus, takes about an hour every way, so in a way, I work 11 hours a day.

I'll see if I sneak in some modelling once in a while though.

Edit:
By the way, if there are any cool things you would like to see in the Imperial Interior Set, be it statues, secret doors, traps, furniture etc, then please post your ideas and preferable some reference pictures. And I'll see what I can do about it.
Tobi, I envy the. Thow hast landed close to the dream job Smile.
By the way, if there are any cool things you would like to see in the Imperial Interior Set, be it statues, secret doors, traps, furniture etc, then please post your ideas and preferable some reference pictures. And I'll see what I can do about it.
The morrowind set had a really cool secret door - it'd be great to see that again.
I was thinking of the same one, shouldn't be do hard to do, exept someone has to animate it for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31