Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tobi's Imperial Fort Set Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quote:Originally posted by Tobi the Dane
I was thinking of the same one, shouldn't be do hard to do, exept someone has to animate it for me
I'll do it. Do you think it will work best as a door or an activator (that is triggered from a lever, or something similar). I think it was set up as a door in Morrowind.

I should be able to crank out the necessary animations for either pretty quickly.
I don't know wether it should be a door or activator, whatever looks best I think Smile (but as a modder I would proberly look for it in the Doors category)

I'm still unsure wether or not I should make it a swing door or a slide door

(Got 6 hours to work with this today Big Grin)
It was a swing door in Morrowind, as I remember.
I'll make it a swing door then.

By the way here's a request to you guys, if you have the time, please send me as many pics of the morrowind interior set as you can.
I can't install Morrowind on these machines (stupid vista)
Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
It was a swing door in Morrowind, as I remember.

A "door" in Morrowind is an activator that can be locked and trapped like a container, and that rotates +90° when opened and -90° when closed.

The "bar door" that is raised and lowered is not a door technically, but an activator with a script that handles the rotation.
Quote:Originally posted by Tobi the Dane
I'll make it a swing door then.

By the way here's a request to you guys, if you have the time, please send me as many pics of the Morrowind interior set as you can.
I can't install Morrowind on these machines (stupid vista)

Hi Tobi. Here is one of the Buckmoth Imperial Fort interior. I am not sure what you needed. But it shows alot of the textures. I can do closer ups of anything you need.
That's great. If you could do closeups of every piece that would be awesome. But don't wory about that, I can take some pictures on my computer at home, if I get the time.
Zurke is using a texture replacer, though...

Are you sure you can't install Morrowind? Try to put it outside of C:\Program Files. Vista "protects" this directory.
Quote:Originally posted by Gez
Zurke is using a texture replacer, though...

Are you sure you can't install Morrowind? Try to put it outside of C:\Program Files. Vista "protects" this directory.

I am not sure what you mean by texture replacer? It was a CS pic. You mean I might have loaded textures from a previous mod?
The texture isn't really a problem. It's the mesh I'm interested in.

Yup, this machine won't install proberly that is. when it reaches 87% there's an error with data2.cab, something about cyclic redundancy check or something like that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31