Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tobi's Imperial Fort Set Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quote:Originally posted by Tobi the Dane
Perhaps, I don't know how to add dust or effects like that. I have never even touched particle systems before.
I did the particle systems for the Kwama Forager, they're not that complex, it's just the export that takes a bit of work. It's possible to do some really cool stuff with them, though.
Cool. I'll send you some stuff once I'm done with them. I need to test them before I send them to you. Or do you want the .max file? (max 2009 though)
Cool. I'll send you some stuff once I'm done with them. I need to test them before I send them to you. Or do you want the .max file? (max 2009 though)
The .nif will be best - I'm using Max 6, so I wouldn't be able to open a Max 2009 file.
I'll see what I can do about the nif. I have to test it before I send it. Good news is that morrowind has been installed (found an unscratched disc), haven't tried it yet though.

I'll see if I can get a key and password to the offices, that may I can stay after work if I feel like it.

Edit 2009.01.16 11:52:
Hey guys, check this.

I think it looks promising.
That looks rather cool! It should be really easy to get in game, too. :goodjob:
One can also apply sound, right?
Complete silence would be wierd.
One can also apply sound, right?
Complete silence would be wierd.
Yes, sound is set up within the animation itself (and also within the CS, I believe).
Yes, very nice! For SFX, I always turn to soundsnap.com. You may well find something there that suits you.
Just to let you guys know, I'm quite busy at work right now, we have a deadline and quite a lot to do. That's why you haven't seen any updates from me in quite a while.

edit: Okay we're really busy with this game we're making at work, so if anyone wants to make some imperial interrior models you're welcome to add some. I'll still stay on the project but I have no clue as to when I can update the models. It's a slow progress

edit: 02/03/09

Panic hours are over and I got some time to work on some models today. I'll post a screenie if I get anything done worth to show of.
okay, finally have something to show off. Sorry for the delay but work is keeping me busy.

[Image: th_Oblivion2009-03-0309-46-02-71.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31