Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Currently I don't have the skill to cover what's needed, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for something I can do.
Okedoke. There's bits and pieces coming all the time. We do have a need for someone to texture the Paatru though...
Okay after a closer look I should be able to do these if they have not yet been done:
  • -An interior for the Shadowscale building model in Gideon
  • -Interiors for the UC buildings in Soulrest
  • -collision for Rootworm Steaks (mini-claim)

For the interiors I'll need to see the models before I can do anything.
Sweet! :goodjob:

There are some basic, rough models of the Soulrest interiors that llamaranger originally designed already present in the archive. They're not complete though and have plenty of rough edges. The huge super-mansion is a whale of a task but, if you're thinking of doing that one, then bear in mind that it's meant to be used as a palace. For the big, tall UC building (another really tough one, I think), think of it in terms of an office block with different sections set aside for about three, maybe four, Guilds. The Mages Guild would have to be the one with the door at the top overlooking the botanical garden.

I had considered using the interior of an Oblivion tower at one point which obviously uses spiralling walkways (stairs are just as useable in this case) and a large empty mid-section down which, if you were to fall, you would provide a new recipe for the local pizzeria... Smile
You'll need to link me to the archive Big Grin

It's good that there are already a few rough models there, it will give me a basis to work from.

I'll try and get the smaller/easier interiors done before tackling the larger interiors, aside from the two mentioned, are there any other large interiors?
I sent the archive links via PM. I also sent the models here. The exteriors folder contains all the models that need interiors for Soulrest and the exteriors folder contains the interiors that llamaranger had already worked on. They're a real WiP but they're based off the outside of the original model. You can remove the outer layer in order to see through but it's a bit messy in there.

Basically, the only interior models we have are the ones for the very small tower and the bigger tower. With both those models together, you should have interiors for the bigger of the small models as the very small tower sits on top of the bigger one.

The other two are called mansion (the palace) and supermansion (the 'office-block' guildhalls). I imagine you have the textures from a previous archive. If not, I can send them too.
Nope I don't have the archive, At least I don't think so, I'll need to check. Though I'm sure the textures have been updated since.

Yup I just had alook, will need some imagination to make an interior, lol, but I should be able to make something usable.

Are the two WIP interiors being worked on llamaranger?, Just double checking before I touch anything.

On another note I'm getting better at weapon making Big Grin, So I'd love to make a few for BM in the future if needed.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Nope I don't have the archive, At least I don't think so, I'll need to check. Though I'm sure the textures have been updated since.

Yup I just had alook, will need some imagination to make an interior, lol, but I should be able to make something usable.

Are the two WIP interiors being worked on llamaranger?, Just double checking before I touch anything.

On another note I'm getting better at weapon making Big Grin, So I'd love to make a few for BM in the future if needed.

Hi Insanity Sorrow,

I had been in contact with llamaranger a few weeks about finishing the UC Soulrest interiors. I don't think he has plans to finish those interiors himself.

I was initially going to be the one to do the UC Soulrest interiors, but I have not started on them yet. Haven't had the time. So please feel free to take over the interior-making project for Soulrest. I welcome any help I can get.

I saw that Ibsen had specific plans for the interiors, and what he planned to use them for. So go by what Ibsen described. However, I will try to send you the replies to my PM's that llamaranger sent to me, with him describing what he has also envisioned the interiors to be like.

Koniption
These should be all you need. The textures have not been put in the right filepaths here but you'll easily be able to identify which texture fits where by using the models in Nifskope.
Thanks IG Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
*Snip*

That's good to hear, I'm not stepping on any toes Big Grin, I got the PM thanks, I'll look around and find IG's ideas too.

I'll try my best to incorporate them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17