Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Np. :yes:
I claim the bongo drum... oh wait! I'm already done!
[Image: bongodrum.png]

Ok, I also finished a "carved skull," which doesnt look carved anymore...
[Image: carvedskull.png]

In order to make it look like a carved piece of wood, I took a polysphere and simply whacked at it until it looked like a skull. And it looked really cool. But then I had to decimate it... So now it looks like a pixolated mess. Oh well. With a nice pretty wood texture, I'm sure it will keep some of it's charm.
Hahah, now you're just showing off! Cool But that's perfectly fine.

I'd decimate the drum some more, it still looks high poly. The skull I can decimate further on my end, though I see you've already decimated it. So just send them my way when you're done, unless you want to try to texture them in Blender or something for practice.

Thanks for making them, too.

Btw, I claim the following:

*organic mushroom bookshelves
*the sload statue pointing straight ahead. (will be done eventually...not priority right now though)

I've already made some Paatru furniture yesterday. I made a wall chair, 2 floor chair types, a wall table, a plate for tableware, and a wall shelf. I still need to make some more for the set, though. The organic bookshelves will be included in this set.

I won't be able to do anything later this afternoon and through Saturday, most likely, as that's the Thanksgiving crunch time for us. But I've been fortunate so far in finding time, in between cleaning, to model stuff.

Koniption
I'm afraid that I lost them...

I exported them as a .obj, but I cant find them anywhere on my computer. I guess I'll have to make them again.
updated OP
Quote:Originally posted by zaneeba_slave

I exported them as a .obj, but I cant find them anywhere on my computer. I guess I'll have to make them again.

That's weird. You did a file search through Windows, I presume? If you deleted them, you can Google 'recover lost files' and you'll find various facilities for doing just that, like this one:http://www.recovermyfiles.com/ . Cool objects btw.

And hey, KP, that's damn quick! I'm looking forward to getting Glok-Chuba cluttered...
Quote:Originally posted by zaneeba_slave

Youch! That must hurt.

First, try out Ibsen's advice.

Also, don't you save your ZBrush modeling scenes inbetween working on your models? ".obj" is just a model format, but I'm sure ZBrush has it's own format for saving everything you've done within it.

Next time, just be sure to save your ZBrush models' scenes, so if you lose an exported model, you can reexport it from the saved Zbrush scene, without having to remake them all over again.

Koniption
I guess I'll just make them again. My best assumption is that maybe I DIDNT export them in a .obj format, and instead exported some images, which made me think I saved my models when I exited out yesterday.

It's ok, though, because I wanted to work of the carved skull more anyways. I want to make them look more like african carved skulls, where the skull looks mildly cartoon-y with big teeth and eyes. And the drum was so easy to make, I'll just make it again... maybe even better!
Ok, carve away!

Oh, I do have one tiny request, if you're gonna make a human carved skull, can you make an Argonian carved skull as well. I know their skulls would be differently shaped than humans...maybe look up some dinosaur skull/bones that have similar head as Argonians...a Velociraptor dinosaur skull comes to mind, and that's the best one I can think of right now.

Koniption
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
...can you make an Argonian carved skull as well...

Not needed. I added this a while back: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26327 . However, anything reptillian-looking would be good, perhaps with spikes or a crest down the middle. Plus, it would be nice to have a carved wooden skull with paint daubs on the cheeks in a South American style, perhaps decorated with feathers or something to create that voodoo style... =) . If you can make it a fantastical, imaginative object then it can be used nicely as clutter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17