Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I just wondered. Grummites have some sort of tool belts, don't they? Do I remember rightly when I say that they had shrunken heads on their belts? Anyway, it would be nice to have shrunken heads in some of the Bhuru locations....it's just that I'm sure there's something like that in the vanilla resources...?
Hmm, Those have to be Argonian shrunken heads...

Btw, Do we still have acess to the " Argonian Zombie"?
They don't have to be Argonian at all. Tribal Argonians would probably only shrink the heads of their enemies. If we need Argonian heads then I suppose we could use the Argonian zombie heads and literally 'shrink' them but they would need to be placed on a belt or rope or something.

Anyway, behold: Modders Resources and new items .
Seeming i wanted to hop off the Race Lore Help Post by me for a while i thought ill add somethink for ibsen's ghost to reply to-
http://homarusrex.deviantart.com/art/Ske...i-47277403
Will the frog people in this concept be the paatru i would love if you could make it a playable race and make it from a grummite base.
Ah, the Vodyanoi and Khepri. This is the same fictional source for inspiration that I used for the Sarpa which in China Mieville's book are referred to as the 'Garuda'. Yes, I have these drawings and they would indeed be fantastic to model but it would require someone with truly exceptional, A1 industry-award-winning skill in creature modelling to create them. The only person I know whose skills and experience might match the task would probably be TheModaxJago who created our Sarpa but he's often busy. Could you please post the links to this sketchbook on the 'Concept Art' thread...?
Just a stupid question: What playable races are we going to add?

btw, IG, What was the last time you logged onto skype?))
These ones: New Race Selection .

And Skype begins as soon as my PC starts up. I thought it logged me on automatically. But, in truth, I just don't have time to chat especially at the moment. PM me if you need something.
I added the claim for an interior to the Glenbridge bridge house (see attached...just ignore the error message). My own thoughts on this was that it would look similar to the ramshackle look of the SI Passwall interiors with treacherous ramps and staircases. Perhaps there would only be one real floor but two levels of walkways running around the inside with connecting stairs. Imagine a wood and brick version of a factory with wire mesh walkways and you'll know what I mean...you can find the original exterior model in the glenbridge section of the BM architecture meshes.

As I'm mentioning Glenbridge, one modeller might also consider creating a ghostly far nif as suggested here: Dungeon Design Strategy .
I have another model I'd like to request: a statue of the Sload, preferably pointing straight ahead of itself. A specific statue texture might be required here.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I have another model I'd like to request: a statue of the Sload, preferably pointing straight ahead of itself. A specific statue texture might be required here.

Ok, I'll write down that request. It'll be a while though, til it's done.

KP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17