Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I can confirm that, Vintra. That's what we're after.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
That's pretty much what we were planning for the Sarpa, family groups living in a few nests in one giant tree. Each family is ruled by the oldest female, called the Matriarch. They're a much less sophisticated culture than the Argonians and Paatru, so their clutter will tend to be large and rough (platforms instead of tables, small nests made from woven twigs instead of containers).

That sounds interesting. Allright, im going to start planning, and soon i'll show how is this going.
Excellent. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
I added another small claim to the OP for shop signs on the request of Xaeaix who is prepared to work on the textures of the signs themselves. We need some unique ones for our cities, particularly. It is thought that a more Gothic/carnivalesque variation of the mania signs is required for Gideon. Xae gives an example of the mania signs in this post: CLAIM: Visual Design (Settlement & Shop Signs) . Meanwhile, Soulrest should probably make use of a simplified form of the Soulrest sun symbol (see two versions of this attached) and Stormhold would probably be best off with vanilla Bruma-style signs such as this one: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Nord_Winds unless someone wants to work on something especially unique...

IMPORTANT EDIT - Koniption has now completed the Gideon city sign so it's only the Soulrest one up for grabs now!
Added a few more building interior model claims.
I updated the OP with more items added by Koniption. Thanks KP! :goodjob:
For the open claims that are left, any chance of getting some reference images? Big Grin
That's mainly what the links are for. There are images for some of the items. For others, there are descriptions. Some are down to the creative interpretations of the individual modder.
Well that sucks, I don't wanna use my brain :lmao:
Tut tut!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17