Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Quote:Originally posted by zaneeba_slave
hahaha! the Plague doctor looks like the "Spy vs. Spy" cartoon!

Oh wow! I remember that. =)

@ LR - Good to hear! I'm itching for updates on Soulrest... :yes:
Ok, I have done my research, worked my magic, and finished not just the Plague Doctor mask, but also the Plague doctor's hat.
[Image: plaguedoctorhat.png]
Heres his hat...
[Image: plaguedoctormask.png]
Here is his important mask...
[Image: plaguedoctoralltogether.png]
And this is both of them in the same shot!

In my research I read that plague doctors wore special goggles under their masks made of red glass (To protect them from evil spirits), which is why he has those goggle-things for eyes. I will try to at least get a UV map out of these things so that I can get one of my texture savvy friends to work on them for me. I dont know how, but it cant be all THAT hard, can it?

Also, I am not sure if I will work on the Plague Doctor's robe. clothes arent my strong suit, and I dont know the right size for the characters of Oblivion. I might make a shawl that covers the head and shoulders, but an entire robe will be rather difficult for me. I hope you all understand.
Awesome! :bananarock:

And no problem about the robe thing. In fact, it should work okay with just these. It's just that the cowl would complete the effect. Incredible work!

If you were interested in other claims of this sort then Llamaranger has just relinquished his claim over Anaster Marrowmir's clothing which includes a top hat besides other stuff. It's over here on TesNexus: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=61162&hl= . Just if you're looking for something else to do though....
i think i actually have the top hat around here somewhere, i was obviously waiting to release it with the rest, but I can't promise when that will be, do you want me to send you the files IG?

x
Yes, please. :yes:
Perhaps I could make a cowl which you could wear over a normal black robe. I might also make a staff for the Plague doctor later, if you dont mind. He could use it as a magical weapon or something.
That would be very welcome...although I'd prefer a snake staff such as the one I mentioned Anaster would be carrying in the link above. =)
Ok, then. I'll just make the cowl. I was just noticing that the Plague doctors all were wielding little sticks in the pictures. I didnt realize someone was already making a weapon for them.
Aye, you're right. The only thing is that we already have a fairly large range of staffs. I'm in two minds whether to suggest creating a kind of 'wand' which is what he seems to be carrying..... Confusedhrug:
Ok, I have the cowl done. I might have decimated it too much...
[Image: cowl.png]

This is what the entire costume looks like:

[Image: completecostume.png]

I guess I'm done with the plague doctor now. I now claim the flute!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17