Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Cool! Cool
Here are a few suggestions for some extra items.
  • A Broken Bridge model (this is basically a version of the 'GideonBridge2' model that is destroyed at one end).
  • A Hole-in-the-ground - see here for a reference on its use: The Parchlands and Darkmoor .
  • A Mushroom Grove (I have attached a tiny shot of the lost model that was made by Senten - I think - the idea is that we have a small collection of some very, very unusual fungi for some of these enchanted groves).
Could you add these to the OP please, LR? You can reference this post if needs be.
Just a quick point: could someone do me a world model of LR's top hat model, please? It's in one of the mini-updates for the archive and I'm lacking the model with the suffix _gnd on the end that makes the object capable of being picked up and displayed when not being worn. Only Anaster Marrowmir will be wearing it...and may not even take it off so that the gnd model is displayed...but I'm being careful just in case.
Ignore the last post. Koniption has solved the problem already. Thanks! :goodjob:
There'e been a request from Deeza for a large wooden idol of the famous defender of Kangumabog, Eikkai-Ottul, as requested here: EGRS0102 - "Kungumabog" .

I don't think we need the geode as yet but I'll update this post if necessary.
There's a little job here for myself that I wanted to put on here to remind myself. I created a couple of mushrooms a while back but didn't add a corresponding ingredient. I just need to retex the original ingredient from the vanilla model and I'm done.

However, could someone (probably KP) remind me which flora the 'clear jelly' ingredient belongs to...I've completely forgotten! ?(

More importantly, as Senten mentions in this thread: Bhuru Shaman Faction Armours , we could use some Shaman clothing to go with the Argonian headsets and the 'Sixth House' adornments from the 'Vvardenfell Imports' mod.
IG,

The "clear jelly" goes to the jellyfish creature.

KP
Of course, yes! Thanks. Smile
This one's mainly for llamaranger but anyone can take it. I'd like an arch that I can use around Soulrest that is around about the same size as the width of the bridge platform on the SoulrestLRBridgeTall model. This would mean that it would fit on top of the bridge and I could perhaps place a series of arches along it to the end. It would need to be textured appropriate to the Kothringi set and, due to Soulrest's unique architecture, it is best off slightly rounded. Personally, I would like to see something that has a dip in the middle at the top, a bit like a heart-shape. It would need to be tall enough to allow tall persons to pass beneath it although I may enlargen it and use it in the city. I would also like to attach lamps to the downward-hanging centre. Anyone can claim it but it would really help to clutter the city and its surroundings.
Hey, I created Eikkai-Ottul: EGRS0102 - "Kungumabog" .

....okay, so I just ripped it off another mod. Happy now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17