Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I added the point made elsewhere concerning the use of Gargoyle meshes on Lilmoth dwellings.
I added the rock adjustments needed for the Arnesian Jungle and the Hankaj Coast, as mentioned here: Arnesian Jungle Development .
Been wondering something, Does BM need any weapons made?

Wondering because it's something I have not seen any threads ect made for, And I do rather like making them Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Been wondering something, Does BM need any weapons made?

Wondering because it's something I have not seen any threads ect made for, And I do rather like making them Big Grin

Actually, I personally think so. We have weapons, but they are mostly made of metal. I think we could do with some more primitive and tribal weapons, stuff made from animals, stone, bone, wood, etc.

We could also use same materials in those weapons, used creatively -

I mean, you could make a generic club as follows: tie large rock to sturdy stick.

..Or you could make a club like this: "tie carved rock (that looks like an Argonian head), to sturdy carved handle. (We do have a large rock that looks like an Argonian head, somewhere in our archive, btw).

Maybe staffs with preserved human gonads tied to and swinging from them?? Tongue

Seriously!! Indians in the USA use to scalp their enemies and keep the scalps as war trophies...could not certain Blackmarsh tribes do the same thing, sort of, but go for a warrior's testes instead? I mean, what better way to humiliate and scare away human or Dres male invaders/warriors, than to target something like that.

Ya know, I came across a real tanned "buffalo testicle" bag once on eBay.....those things can get bigger than you think....I almost bought it...I still want one, too.... :yes:

Koniption
Well, 'Testicle staffs' get my vote! Big Grin

Nevertheless, our collection of staffs is really very, very large. Things like weapons are in plentiful supply on TesNexus. Most of our weapons choices were recorded here: Armour and Weapon Assignations to Factions .

Anyway, not only do we have the Argonian RealSwords, there's also tons of stuff from various other places including a few bits and pieces of our own, such as the Shikah dagger. I outlined which Factions should mainly use what here: List of Factions . Other ideas go way back to KuKulzA's reign here: Armor & Weapons for Black Marsh . Some of his ideas are nice but I always tend to consider this subject closed, particularly as I've already added the items to the bsa and merged/set up the items in the main esm.

That said, if there is something anyone thinks is particularly missing then please let me know...
I would love to see that Staff in action :lmao:

I was just wondering if anything more "unique" would be wanted since you're using a ton of resources, of which most are present in a lot of other mods.

But then if they're already in the ESM it's a bit late to be swapping them out for other things.
I think it depends on whether we recognise a need for something particular. I'll keep an eye and bear your offer in mind... :yes:
I added a banana leaf plant and a statue of a Paatru or Paatru-like creature (a frog-God?) to the OP.

@ Modellers, if we can help Koniption to work through these it would really help us all to get the last bits and pieces in for the beta version. Koniption already has lots to do with the Hist Shrines and all sorts of other pieces.

Besides the items that Koniption is dealing with at the moment (which I already know about), the top priority items on the list are:
  1. Banana Leaf Plants
  2. Soulrest interiors
  3. Paatru and Sarpa races
  4. An interior for the Shadowscales building in Gideon
  5. Gideon shop signs (probably Xae)
  6. A Hist Shrine altar
  7. Preferably some official Shaman's clothing
    [/list=1]
    @ Koniption - Did zaneeba_slave ever send you that Plague Doctor's mask he did?
Seeing an update really makes me think I should get my ass into gear :lmao:, Sorry been sidetracked with work on a personal project.

Is there any concept work for these?, More so with the Hist shrine alter and the interiors?, Might be worth getting/making some if at all possible, would definately help those who are not so imaginative.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I added a banana leaf plant and a statue of a Paatru or Paatru-like creature (a frog-God?) to the OP.

@ Modellers, if we can help Koniption to work through these it would really help us all to get the last bits and pieces in for the beta version. Koniption already has lots to do with the Hist Shrines and all sorts of other pieces.

Besides the items that Koniption is dealing with at the moment (which I already know about), the top priority items on the list are:
  1. Banana Leaf Plants
  2. Soulrest interiors
  3. Paatru and Sarpa races
  4. An interior for the Shadowscales building in Gideon
  5. Gideon shop signs (probably Xae)
  6. A Hist Shrine altar
  7. Preferably some official Shaman's clothing
    [/list=1]
    @ Koniption - Did zaneeba_slave ever send you that Plague Doctor's mask he did?

No, Zaneeba never sent me the plague doctor's mask. I will try asking him about it again.

As for a "Hist Shrine Altar" -

ShadowGame sent a low-poly (and untextured/un-UVMapped) "Sithis" totem model in his "otherHTStuff.rar" upload (the following pic is the Hi-Poly version):

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...ntid=18550

ShadowGame has said he'd UVMap & texture those models he sent in that upload. However, I think once he sends the textures (& updated models with UVMapping), that the "Sithis" totem can easily be turned into an altar, and an appropriate one at that. All I'd have to do is extrude a section of it to form a "table-like area", and then use his existing textures he'll send, to texture that extruded area.

Koniption
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17