Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vvardenfell's Main quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hm...I wonder if we can make a main quest for Vardenfell.To go to Caius Cosades?Hmmm.....neh...I think OB is much more later after nerevar.
i think its a good idea Wink iv always liked caius
Um...yes then somone should post this is the quest forum? ?( I am not really good in lore but I think that a part from the west of Vardenfell is House Dagoth's teritory.Maybe we should place a Dagoth there.I like Dagoths.They are so cute especially when they are angry. Smile
Since Vvardenfell isn't a factor in the Silgrad Tower mod, maybe it would be better to post your ideas for the island on their board instead.

Edit: Moved these posts from the original thread to a new thread on the Vvardenfell board.
It sounds like Kukulza(...Kulooza?......Kla'zoo?...Kalamazoo?) already has a pretty good idea for the main quest but I do like the suggestion about Caius. I've also heard somewhere that Caius will be either making a cameo or will be mentioned in reference during Oblivion's story. If this is true (and if the reference isn't "Yeah, he dead.") then he could be tied to the story in the following way:

As long as he's in the game, or can be put in the game, he may be the figure that launches the PC to Vvardenfell. This may be as simple as saying, "I've heard rumors of conflict growing in Morrowind...it may be neccessary for one of our agents to investigate." or more in depth such as, "I have been ordered to assisst the Vvardenfell Blades, but I have not been told why. Would you be willing to act as the bodyguard/assisstant/eyes-and-ears of an old man?" This could lead to an audience with Vivec or the Nerevarine (is he still the head of the Morrowind Blades?) which could then lead to the main quest.

Or you could just hang out with him and get stoned to ba-jeebus on Moon Sugar ("Do you pass the skooma pipe to the left or right?")
Quote:Originally posted by Joe Venice
It sounds like Kukulza(...Kulooza?......Kla'zoo?...Kalamazoo?)
.... :eek:

well... I am always open to suggestions...

many demorcratic nations suffer from something called "public opinion"... some suffer from "oppressive dictator" I think it should be a mix... a small authority has great power but has to consult with the populance.... with too much public opinion nothing is done fast or well.... with too much dictator it all depends on the dictator... but things can be done quickly without hassle from public opinion... cause thats where the secret police facter comes in....

ok... back to my point, I have a good idea of what I WOULD LIKE, but I like to open this up to ALL of you... sounds good?
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Sorry man, just a joke Cool...please don't kill me.
Anyway, glad to hear you are open to suggestions, that's always nice to hear.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Sorry man, just a joke Cool...please don't kill me.
Anyway, glad to hear you are open to suggestions, that's always nice to hear.
Cool yes... I am always nice to hear... thank you loyal subject...
(you have done well Wink) ....hahaha

[Image: dagothur.gif] ....just kidding yo
*grumlbe grumble * POLL *grumble* *cough cough* :check:

but seriously we have a TON of work to be done before the main quest really needs a final ok from the team. Plus, we are at like the 2% mark as far as how many teammembers we really need
(speaking of which we should start tryin to do some advertising for the project. ya know, spreading some news, kicking the paper, rolling the dog, eating the yellow snow, printing our own money...if ya get my drift)
Quote:Originally posted by Waffleman
(speaking of which we should start tryin to do some advertising for the project. ya know, spreading some news, kicking the paper, rolling the dog, eating the yellow snow, printing our own money...if ya get my drift)

I have on a few sites...
but I think I will start on a few more forums... :yes:
thanks for the reminder
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22