Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Model Claims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@ IG - as of 4-9-2011, I got explicit permission via email from the "Hamill Gallery" tribal artifact website owners, for us to be allowed to use the photos on that website, to texture our existing or future models. We just need to credit the following in our mod's "Credits" section:

Tim & Bobbi Hamill @ http://www.hamillgallery.com/index.html

Their tribal gallery has a whole bunch of real artifact photos, from around the world. They will definitely come in useful, for tribal decor, clothing, armor, etc. Check out the website linky above. Tongue

Koniption
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this is mostly for myself and Konipton's benefit, but there are a lot of discussion threads that get lost in the pits, here is place where we can compile a list of models we really want to see in-game.

So suggestions please! They will be added to the list and then we can tick them off once they have been completed.

Here are the preliminary categories:

Tribal Argonian Clutter/Misc Decoration:

-Totem Poles [DONE: by ShadowGame]
-Tribal Masks [Gideon Carnival masks done but perhaps some more tribal masks would come in useful]
-Hanging Containers
-Hanging Meats [Used the carcasses from WAC]
-collision for Rootworm Steaks (mini-claim)
-carved wood items e.g. carved skulls
-necklaces [Skull necklace done only]
-Idol of Eikkai-Ottul, defender of Kangumabog [Done - although other statues may come in useful.]
-Statue of a Paatru or Paatru-like creature, possibly only requiring a model from the waist or shoulders up.[Claimed by Koniption]
-line for hanging herbs etc. [DONE - by Koniption]

Trees and Flora:

-Banana leaf plant (see this post: Arnesian Jungle Development and the one below it that indicates roughly how high it needs to be) [DONE - by Koniption]

Tribal Argonian Furniture:

-Organic Table (we could still possibly use a 'root table')
-Other organic items such as a bookshelf (mushroom shelves?) [DONE: Konipton]

Argonian Bhuru magic specific:

- Gris-Gris bags
- voodoo dolls (variety needed)
- rattle (see attached) [DONE - by Koniption]
- drum (see attached) [DONE - by Koniption]
- flute (see attached) [DONE - by Koniption]
- decorated chicken and turkey feet (see attached)
- shrine/altar [CLAIMED (I think) by Shadowgame]

Misc:

-Landscape Seashells [DONE: morcroft]
-Statue of a Sload pointing straight ahead [DONE: Konipton]
-A Broken Bridge model - check this reference: Open Model Claims . [DONE: Alex2avs]
-A Hole-in-the-ground - check this reference: Open Model Claims .
-A Mushroom Grove - check this reference: Open Model Claims .
-Large bell for Chasepoint lighthouse - check this reference: Open Model Claims .
-Rock Adjustments for Arnesian Jungle and Hankaj Coast - check this reference: Arnesian Jungle Development .
-The statue of a hammer, about NPC-sized or bigger for Stormhold's Chapterhouse - check this reference: Establishment Signs .

Architecture:

-Sarpa Nest Houses [See this post: Open Model Claims] [DONE - by Vintra]
-Seashell Houses
-An interior for Senten's Glenbridge swamp house [CLAIMED AND DONE: Koniption]
-An interior for the Shadowscale building model in Gideon
-Interiors for the UC buildings in Soulrest
-A ghostly far nif for one of the Glenbridge houses (for reference to the two above, see here: Open Model Claims )
-Sign meshes for shops and Inns - check this reference: Open Model Claims .
-Gargoyle meshes for Lilmoth dwellings and temples - check this reference: Blackrose Meshes .

Clothing:

-Anaster Marrowmir
-Gideon performers
-General Tribal Clothing/Decoration (amulets etc.)
-Shaman specific clothes
-Plague Doctors mask [DONE - by Koniption]

x

edd

ATTN: IG I imagine you probably have some ideas about this, feel free to edit them straight in Smile

ATTN2: Items marked in red are claimed, items will be changed to green once they have been successfully tested ingame and added to the archive.
Yo Llamaranger,

I remember IG posted in a thread somewhere saying what models were still needed, and that it was pretty recent. I can't find the post for the life of me, though, but it was a recent list of what was needed.

I do remember the following items were on it :

*Tribal Argonian Totem Poles

*Sarpa nest houses (I have the original artwork for this; Senten sent me a WIPz model for it back a while ago, too, but it's not done - the house hangs on the side of large trees and is based on "weaver birds" nests)

*Giant Seashell houses from differently shaped seashells

*Smaller seashells to place around the coast, like rocks are

.............and that's all I remember.

Koniption
updated
Thanks for posting this thread, LR. That's really useful! :goodjob:

Well, there's the Paatru stump ideas here: Glok-Chuba? . Basically, we should cope just fine with the large stump entrance and the interior, as explained. I downloaded a load of repillian textures today which I'd plan to use.

I can't find that damn thread myself now but I'll post here when I remember stuff.

I'll be sorting through LN's book textures soon and introducing the hammock into the archive. I have to remember to add KP's fossil logs as well....but we now have a rootbed so I think we'll leave the nestbed as a possible Sarpa item. I'd asked about a trunk for the fossil logs but I think that's an official KP product... =)

Meanwhile, Shadowgame's shrine resources are eagerly anticipated and I wonder what else we can use to help him out there....he's not been around for a while....

Nope, nothing springs to mind right now. There'll be more when dungeon development kicks off with a vengeance...
k, well ive had more ideas. its mostly clutter, theres koniptons stuff, which is really awesome + useful, but a house needs more than bowls and plates if ya get what i mean Smile
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
k, well I've had more ideas. its mostly clutter, theres koniptons stuff, which is really awesome + useful, but a house needs more than bowls and plates if ya get what I mean Smile

Yeah, misc clutter is kind of lacking. We could maybe use some of these:

*Blackmarsh pelts/skins; and, organic fabrics unique to Blackmarsh

*tribal clothing

*Oh, we need more armor/weapon types - stuff unique to Blackmarsh. The croc armor needs to be done, as does the male version of the Iguana armor (I will do the iguana armor eventually, and maybe the croc armor if I get around to it).

@ Ibsen: I will try to do that petrified tree stump tonight, I'll also make some petrified log fragments of different shapes.....

......but for a few days, I've been working on a secret & neat dungeon item with unique special effects.....and it loves blood... Wink Still a ways off from finishing it though, but it will make dungeons more dangerous.

Koniption
Hey, that sounds great, KP. I like your little surprises.... =)

And I love the idea of mushroom shelves, LR! That's a definite one to develop. I guess we could keep it simple and use the standard shelf fungus model but we may need a specific model that is flat and has good collision for support along with being easily fitted to hut walls.

As discussed with KP not so long ago, I'd quite like to have hanging herbs strung along across a line. There is a rope model that stretches over the ceilings in some of the Bravil buildings...something like that but with odds and ends on it...maybe even voodoo charms.

Clothing could use a slight boost. I downloaded Trollf's massive 'Artifacts' resource and there were things I could take from there....although especially ragged beggars/leper's garb is desirable....as is the clothing for Anaster Marrowmir and Tlo1048's Gideon performers....

Edit - Actually, my work on the Pholmolo 'flame hut' was lost but it contained an SI altar model surrounded by oilplants. The only problem was that the functioning altar (which gave a blessing) didn't look quite right....so I guess some sort of shrine item that acts like one of the waypoint shrines would be good...and they might feature inside SG's shrine tileset too.
I added the Kothringi docks but it only partly completes the dock model. The two parallel lines of the docks basically formed the horizontal line of an L-shape (except doubled of course) so I could use the vertical line of the L-shape that would basically be the main route from the beach.

In other words, could someone create for me another docks model only single this time, not double...? It may be possible to just delete the other one...?
Ibsen,

Look in your PM box. I sent you a singular version of the koth docks. I prepped one up real quick for you.

Koniption
Excellent! It's been added. :check:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17