Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open jobs for modellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hmm, can anyone put Indoril Architecture up there? There is a velothi placeholder in use in Ebbedin, but we need Indoril Architecture to open claims for it.
also put a possible imperial legion architecture up there. it should be easy to do, for the most part it's all square except for the round towers and spiral staircases.
Ok, to help modelers out I got these pics of what objects we need.

1. Indoril Architecture (preferably just one big building) - IGNORE
[Image: es3_tribunal_01.jpg]

2. Bitter Coast Trees
[Image: big_bitter_coast.jpg]

3. Dunmer Shacks
[Image: big_khuul.jpg]
We're not going to have an Indoril settlement in our mod. Our mod takes place in the heartland of House Redoran's territory, far far away from where House Indoril's territory is situated.

Pictures won't be of much help to a modeller. It'd be better to compile the nifs and textures from TES3, which a modeller can bring straight into Max and use for reference. Giving tips on alternate textures and noting everything he needs to know helps too, if for nothing else than to show the modeller that you care enough about the job to write a comprehensive job description for it.

There's two entries in the list pointing to your thread on the Ebbedin board. I would be happy to add more information to the entries if you supply it to me, but other than that would it not be wiser to add the additional information to that thread?
.....umm.....crap. I need to redo some quests and storylines now. And some of Ebbedin. What now.....

Ok, so ignore the Indoril, but I guess Flesh was doing the trees or something, but we still need shacks before any more claims can be opened (we still need people to do the ones already out too) So when someone gets a chance, we need those shacks.
Shacks.....please.....make my dreams come true.....someone.....
[Image: Puss-in-Boots---Shrek-2-Print-C11677126.jpeg]
I'm hoping to get a preliminary version of a crappy Dumner shack (model 3) out for comment by Monday. I've been working on a quest and dialogue for Evil Bob ™, plus I am REALLY slow with 3DS Max right now...

Later (hopefully not much),
Steve
.....REALLY! YAY! A BACK TO SCHOOL PRESENT FOR ME!

[Image: happy_kitty.jpg]
YAY, IT'S MONDAY, SHACK DAY! WOOOOOOO!

:banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:
Can't wait to see it!!! :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27