Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open jobs for modellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Odd to see so much interest. But anyway my first Crunmer (crummy Dunmer) shack is up on this thread!

Let me know what you think,
Steve
Updated and reworked the initial post.
Hey! I am still here everyone. I have just been getting the kinks out of my new setup. I hope I can still work on the Beverages. If not that is cool.
Quote:Originally posted by Hoss
Hey! I am still here everyone. I have just been getting the kinks out of my new setup. I hope I can still work on the Beverages. If not that is cool.

You picked up the claim on June 30th, which is about 72 days ago, and you haven't made any of them yet.
I am sorry I thought these were something that weren't a major priority. I meant no offense or anything. I am very sorry if I have caused any problems. If yall wish I will quietly relenquish the claim and crawl sheepishly back into my quiet corner of silence.

I am Sorry ?(
I am sorry I thought these were something that weren't a major priority. I meant no offense or anything. I am very sorry if I have caused any problems. If yall wish I will quietly relenquish the claim and crawl sheepishly back into my quiet corner of silence.

I am Sorry ?(

I don't see anything wrong with the idea that if a person claims something it means he's going to do it, and you can understand that after two months I no longer think that's the case. Nothing would make me happier than being proven wrong on that, so if you still want the claim please post progress shots within the next seven days. Would you be ok with that?
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

I am Sorry ?(

I don't see anything wrong with the idea that if a person claims something it means he's going to do it, and you can understand that after two months I no longer think that's the case. Nothing would make me happier than being proven wrong on that, so if you still want the claim please post progress shots within the next seven days. Would you be ok with that?

Yes I will do my best to try to have something to show shortly. I would not have taken this long if I had not had to work on my new computer. I built it myself and had to sort out some problems which took some time and I had already sold my old computer,

Again I am very sorry if I have caused any problems or caused anyone any frustration or stress. Please Forgive me. I never wish to bother anyone. I just enjoy making things. Smile
Moin, do you still need a model for the Tower of Silgrad ???
Quote:Originally posted by Entartet
Moin, do you still need a model for the Tower of Silgrad ???

Yes, we do! Smile

May I ask if you are an experienced modeller?
hard to say, i working since 2 years with Blender and have some experience
i also created some Models for Oblivion but just for testing Smile

but i think te best way is to show a screenshot of what i created today
it?s just the work of 1 hour, so in the end it would look much better

[Image: unbenanntjv1.th.jpg]

sorry for my bad English !! Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27