Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open jobs for modellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I know I'm asking a lot, but I seem to keep pushing the job of creating a large-sized Redoran tileset ahead of me and my modelling to-do-list is still full for a long time - not to mention I need to work on Soluthis a lot before the next release. Only once we have the large-sized tileset can the palace of the Redoran leader be modded, and only after that's been modded can we start working on Redoran quests in a broad way, so it's a highly important modelling job. There is also plenty of uses for it besides the palace. Is anyone interested in having a go at it?
Ok, i need a morag tong altar to mephala. Nothing too flashy, something that can fit in a small room.
Ok, anyone want to do some assassin-type morag tong daggers? i gots concept art, and i think it's pretty nifty. Go off the concepts if you want, but anything generally assassiny is ok in my mind
I like Zourc3's concept art. :yes:

Would you like it to be added to the OP? Would you be interested in writing a (brief) description?
In the reference post for the dumner lights , there is a candle on skull on spear light . I think that can be removed . We have a candle model , a static spear model and a static skull model in oblivion . Just put them on top of eachother in the CS and magic !And the image attachedments in the request for robes + cheydinhallified house of TID are removed . Can they please be posted again ?
kingevil: That's true but I would still prefer a custom model to that. Granted it's not the most important model, far from it actually, but it would be nice to have especially in Sixth House bases. Pity we lost that guy who started on that set of models.

black[/HR]

I made a few updates to the initial thread. Sorry if I misunderstood the situation WhiteWizard, but I take it you discontinued your work on the mudcave tileset so I removed that statement from the thread. I liked the wip furniture shots you posted but as far as I know you didn't finish or submit them so I figured I should remove that from the original thread as well. Of course I'd love it if you finished & submitted them but in the meantime I think it's best not to say that that item on the list is taken.

I also added Seniosh' two requests.
Could the following claims be added ?

- rope brides, light wood texture, Has an older ,badly constructed look, rotting look. Make 4-5 variations in lenght.

-ashlander style yurts.
The yurts would be great. They look very hard to make though, even in the MW CS they're really technical looking. Kudos to whoever would take it up. :yes:
I have a simple ( I think) model request

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dead, scary looking trees for use in The forgotten forest. The trees available in core oblivion are limited, as only the burnt kvatch tree fits. For inspiration, look at the TES3 example of the forgotten forest in the forgotten forest claim section. If you could also texture them to match the burnt ground texture that would be great, but thats another thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you like the kind of trees below?
[Image: 1181410733speedtreecad_lite2007-06-1018-58-46-51.png]
[Image: 1181410733speedtreecad_lite2007-06-1018-58-42-14.png]
[Image: 1181410733speedtreecad_lite2007-06-1018-58-46-51.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27