Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open jobs for modellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16. Dunmer docks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I requested concept art of Dunmer docks awhile back, since I'd love to see a harbor in Soluthis. The concept art has been created now - thanks Kuukulgur! - but I find myself very strapped for time, as I have tagged both a Moldcave tileset and a Daedric Ruin tileset on my to-do-list and I don't expect to be finished soon. I would be much obligued if someone would model either of these jobs.

The Redoran docks should preferrably be made up of several models rather than single-piece ones so that there's a bit of maneuvering space in setting it up in Soluthis. Alternatively we could start with determining where it'll be situated in the city and then your model could be fitted to that part of the landscape - your choice.

Hlaalu Docks:
[Image: th_HlaaluDocksConceptv2.jpg] [Image: th_DocksBirdseye.jpg]

Redoran Docks:
[Image: th_RedoranDocksConcept.jpg]
I am so tempted to accept that offer... hmm...

I got my hands full at the moment though, what with getting HR back on track again.

But I'll definetly get back to you on this one after I've sorted through some of our issues. If it'll be still available.
I'll do number 8, the dunmer and imperial containers. I already have modeled about half of the imperial ones yesterday.
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
I'll do number 8, the dunmer and imperial containers. I already have modeled about half of the imperial ones yesterday.

Cool. Smile I updated the listing.

I recently modelled the Imperial hutch and -closet btw. Guess I should've mentioned that. Have you done them as well? If so then no problem, we can use both versions.
No, I haven't done those yet. But I do have screenshots of the ones I have completed.

[Image: th_drawers01.jpg] [Image: th_cupboard01.jpg] [Image: th_could.jpg]

[Image: th_chestopen.jpg] [Image: th_chest.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
No, I haven't done those yet. But I do have screenshots of the ones I have completed.

Looks clean, efficient and well-made :goodjob:

Just to be certain, could you post the TES3 filenames your models are recreations of? I recognize the couldron but I can't place the other models specifically.
Posting some of my Armor concepts, just for your inspiration.
Also another Ship concept.
Enjoy
Felixwp

[Image: th_Dunmershipconcept.png] [Image: th_Untitled-3.png] [Image: th_ashlanderassasin.png]

[Image: th_dwemer.png] [Image: th_Netch.png] [Image: th_Posingmoragtongtresh.jpg]
I really like that ship, fwp_coder. Smile It feels Dunmeri. The only thing I'd change is make the hull out of a Silt Strider shell (it looks too heavy for a pre-tech age, IMO), but I still like it a lot. :yes:

I also like the Dwemer Breathing machine. Maybe a little too technological, even for Dwemer, but it's the type of thing they'd develop, I can see it being used in a quest where the player is searching a ruin where the Dwemer were researching immortality (not uncommon for them Dwemer).
I've got a few requests:

black[/hr]

A moss wall. Something that can hide a doorway from view. This moss wall is supposed to stop the player from entering an area before it is time. Moss just seems more appropriate than a giant rock or something similar. Fits well with the scenery too. Smile

A cavern doorway that can fit a Redoran tileset door - OR - a Redoran tileset doorway that can fit a cave door. This is for a secret entrance to a Redoran interior. ( I guess it's not much of a secret anymore though Big Grin )

Static padlocks. That's all I can do for a description, not too much else to say. Very minor detail. Very useful detail.

black[/hr]

I need these for Ald Nium.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27