Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open jobs for modellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
I have a simple ( I think) model request

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dead, scary looking trees for use in The forgotten forest. The trees available in core oblivion are limited, as only the burnt kvatch tree fits. For inspiration, look at the TES3 example of the forgotten forest in the forgotten forest claim section. If you could also texture them to match the burnt ground texture that would be great, but thats another thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there are some dead black gum trees, but they fit more for swampy areas like the bitter coast.
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Do you like the kind of trees below?

Oh yes, those do look good. Do you think you could thicken them up slightly? Add a few more branches?
Sure! How many tree variations do you want? 10? 15? 20?
Oh wow, I was thinking along the lines of 5. You can do 10 though, nothing wrong with variation!
The CS hates me... keeps crashing when I try to dump a tree in...
Thats bad. Just tinker with it. I have trees I can use as placeholders until youre done, so no rush, I can continue on.
Any progress on the trees?
I updated the original post so that it gives a better overview. I also brought back a few claims that had unfortunately tapered out; the Tower of Silgrad, Sixth House paraphernalia, and Imperial fort. I also brought back a few that are claimed but not yet submitted, such as the Dwemer job and the Dunmer Stronghold architecture. I have no doubts those will be finished, but given the better overview I figured we might as well list them. And I updated a few of the claims that I thought needed it, mostly just rephrasing those whose conditions have changed (i.e. the cave tilesets entry became the mudcave entry and so on, nothing major).
Much easier to track the jobs with the hyperlinks. One thing: the dev thread links do not work.

Steve
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Much easier to track the jobs with the hyperlinks. One thing: the dev thread links do not work.

Steve

Thanks, I fixed them :check:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27