Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Corthian's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Here is an update

Pic

Pic 2

I think it is about finished

Holy Geez that stuff is beautiful!!! :goodjob:

I wish I could give some critique but I'm awestruck...

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Do you like it better then what your Tang Mo character is wearing on your avatar picture? Big Grin

We might have to build Corthian a temple so people can worship his work :worship: :worship: :worship:

EDIT: Corthian, how about the lower part of the armor (the legs), how did they turn out?
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Do you like it better then what your Tang Mo character is wearing on your avatar picture? Big Grin

Actually I do. Although Ronin did an excellent job retexturing the Blades armor, those custom meshes are really top-notch. Not to mention the textures.

Besides, Basho already wears some of Corthian's work.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/is...hot676.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/is...hot716.jpg
(more shameless screenshots) Smile

Basho would be proud to wear true Akavirian armor... Wink
Heh, heh... nice! Big Grin

Monkeys wearing asian armor and clothes, that's just awesome isn't it? :bananarock:
I just got all of the armour in game, and fixed the threading on the Red armor. I realized that when I began modeling I screwed up the filing system and didn't fix it, which made it get worse over time, it took six hours but I finally got everything straightened out, that is why procrastination is bad.
Ok, can we see an in-game picture of the armor? I would like to see if it fits well, i hope there are no bad clipping problems.

Can you model one more type of samurai armor?
This one should be easy compared to the others, it's a hara-ate.
:alert: DELETED BROKEN LINK
It only protects the front of the body, on the picture shown above, it's shown spread out flat.

On the picture below it's shown the way it would look if it was worn.
:alert: DELETED BROKEN LINK

This would make a nice beginners armor, for low level npc's or players.
Corthian-san, sore ha sugoku yokatta ne! (Translates: WOW!) Big Grin Ronin's armor is Kielanai's favorite, too -- that and an elven one by Kalicut (sp?). But this work is very beautiful and will be eagerly awaited in the game.

Monkey's wearing armor ... they tend to steal everything else, so why not armor. ^_^ (Not that your honorable Tang Mo is a thief, but the monkeys around here can cause problems.) Hehe ...
Kodama... I can't see your pictures...
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Kodama... I can't see your pictures...

CRAP! They worked fine before, i don't know why they don't work now Confusedhrug:
I will try to fix it, or i will have to find new pictures.

EDIT: i can see the pics again, how about you Corthian?
Still nothing, try using the Add Link button instead... that is what I use.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46