Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Corthian's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Cut my bread" Nice! Big Grin
Your Corthian Avatar sounds like a Dunmer to me :yes:

Mirrored, i will take a look a look at the void forums now, but i don't know what you mean with "GDD"
It's good to hear that the void is still alife, i hope it stays that way.
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
"Cut my bread" Nice! Big Grin
Your Corthian Avatar sounds like a Dunmer to me :yes:

Mirrored, I will take a look a look at the void forums now, but I don't know what you mean with "GDD"
It's good to hear that the void is still alife, I hope it stays that way.

I hope it continues to live too. You guys are doing some great work and have some fantastic ideas/concepts.
Thanks guys. As long as I live the mod will be going. Wink
GDD - game design doc.
Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Thanks guys. As long as I live the mod will be going. Wink
GDD - game design doc.

Ohhh, so that's what it means Big Grin
Hey, i will help if i can, and if you have any questions about something, just ask me about it Wink

I posted here: http://www.void-oblivion.co.uk/forum/ind...23.new#new
But no reactions yet, the Void forums could use some more activity, it's almost like as if there is no one there, like a ghost town Sad
I think it would be helpfull for the Void mod if the team members posted more often (so every one can see that it's not dead).

But lets keep this thread on topic, we have a Void thread that we don't use often.
Yes I saw it, thanks Kodama. Smile
I know that it seems like ghost town there, but I guess it's all because school/studying, so at least from my side - I'll have more time when I'll graduate.
Best wishes with your mod mates.
I have been working on a Ka Po'tun race, and here is the WIP

Pic

I right now I am trying to affix the antlers to the head by the ears, I haven't been successful, If any one knows how I would go about doing it, help would be appreciated.

Also, what color should they be? Dragons are known to be many colors.
Well, the Akaviri dragons are known to be red or black, but to make Tosh Raka (the only full Ka Po dragon) look unique, i think that we will give him tiger stripes and colors.
So then it would make sense to use the colors that go with the Ka Po Tun mod (normal tiger skin and white tiger skin).
It would be nice if we could use wings from some mod, so we can give some of these Ka Po tiger/dragons dragon wings (this will show that some Ka Po are more dragon then others).

I have no idea how to fix the horns to the head, but maybe it could use the hair slot? Confusedhrug:
I think the hair slot would be perfect, if possible.
I was thinking of using the hair slot but I want the horns to be worn with the Mane hair style.
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
I was thinking of using the hair slot but I want the horns to be worn with the Mane hair style.

Hmmm... i'm not sure if that's possible, but i think it looks ok without the mane hair style.
Is it possible to create a mane/horns model that would be in the hair slot? This shows how rotten my modelling skills are. :lmao: