Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Corthian's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Beautiful. I can almost feel them in my hand :goodjob:
I think they'll fit in perfectly with the atmosphere of Akavir.
Can't get much better than that Corthian. I can't wait to see them ingame! :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by DIE 75
Can't get much better than that Corthian

Sure it can! We could have Chinese pole-arms and a two-handed jian Big Grin

Btw, great work, as usual :goodjob:

:alert: Corthian, the archer pack seems to have a missing texture for the quiver, check out this thread: LINK :alert:
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Mirrored, I don't understand. Do you mean making a two handed weapon with sheath. If Marco made one why can't you just use his Nif as a template.

Edit: Mirrored I have an Exterior set which requires Collision I will PM you that later today.
Ok. Sorry I did not the collision yet for the other tileset. My time is short. You'll have to wait until 24-25 June (I'll graduate then - yay! Big Grin ). But you can send me those.
We have created a bamboo sword with bamboo sheat, but when you equip it and go into fight mode, character gets sword with sheat, not getting the sword off the sheat. I don't know how to make it but I can see that is possible. Or maybe Marcos Armengol retextured default katana? I don't know.
Mirrored, can you show a picture of the bamboo sword?
It's posted on moddb here:
http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/image/52861/
I've removed sheat so it does not get equipped with the sword. I used some photo found at images google.

EDIT: The sword is in the zip I've sent you Kodama.
Inside the one handed nif's are two obj's. One is the weapon the other is the sheath. If you used a blunt weapon's nif as a template both objects will move, like what you are experiencing. I would try reimporting the obj back into a different nif.
Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
It's posted on moddb here:
http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/image/52861/
I've removed sheat so it does not get equipped with the sword. I used some photo found at images google.

EDIT: The sword is in the zip I've sent you Kodama.

Oh, right! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Inside the one handed nif's are two obj's. One is the weapon the other is the sheath. If you used a blunt weapon's nif as a template both objects will move, like what you are experiencing. I would try reimporting the obj back into a different nif.
Well I just exported the bamboo sword and it was the issue. I looked how the beth katanas are made and tried messing with my both objects but have not succeeded. Am am not sure how to import my object into the beth nif but I guess I'll get into that later.
Hi all,

As some of you may know I've been working with putting textures on Corthian's excellent bow and clothing meshes, and plan to stick it all (adding mine to Corthian's) in a plugin sooner or later. Here's some pics, wondering what you all think.

Shigeto. Had to find a decent pic of Hattan to make this work, very frustrating.
[Image: shigetoru8.th.jpg] [Image: shigeto1vj4.th.jpg]

[Image: kimono16ne5.th.jpg] [Image: kimono12nb0.th.jpg] [Image: kimono13wh3.th.jpg]

[Image: kimono12nb0.th.jpg] [Image: kimono13wh3.th.jpg] [Image: kimono14yv1.th.jpg]

[Image: kimono15pi8.th.jpg] [Image: kimono9qo8.th.jpg] [Image: kimono1ji2.th.jpg]

[Image: kimono2cu8.th.jpg] [Image: kimono3vb8.th.jpg]

[Image: kimono4md1.th.jpg]
[Image: kimono5ui5.th.jpg]
[Image: kimono6cm3.th.jpg][Image: kimono7fz5.th.jpg]
[Image: kimono8ag6.th.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46