Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Corthian's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Maybe you should send me the textures. I might be able to do something.
New stuff

I have a new male kimono mesh because, in my opinion, my old one was horrible.

Pic

I have also created a new Han Dynasty Jian.

Full

Hilt
Oh my.... :eek:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I want that Jian more than oxygen itself!!!
Quote:Originally posted by DIE 75
I want that Jian more than oxygen itself!!!

Big Grin You won't get to enjoy the jian for very long without oxygen.
The jian does look very nice :goodjob:
The new kimono model looks good too.
I think I shit in my pants, Corthian!
Those models are simply AWESOME!:goodjob:
Corthian I think it should be possible for me to start creating a village on our heightmap soon, but i still need a "Tatara" model for this village because it's a mining/smelter village.

A tatara is an iron ore smelter, it looks like a large square bin filled with charcoal, you can see large flames coming from the charcoal.
The "large square bin" is connected by a tube to square boxes with bellows inside them, i would like it if these boxes are seperate models so i can connect them with the smelter any way i want.
I will post some pictures of a tatara.
[Image: tatara.JPG]
[Image: tatara2.jpg]
[Image: engi-tatara.JPG]
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Maybe you should send me the textures. I might be able to do something.

I'm not even sure my quiver textures have the arrow heads in the proper place, but how do I send them to you? (I could send you the .psd working files)
Also, If I send you the shigeto texture can you add some height to one of the yumi meshes? ( to give the rattan more realistic height)

new male kimono mesh: can I get my grubby fingers on em? Would really, really like to use em Big Grin
I'm ok with you getting your grubby fingers on the new kimono mesh if Corthian thinks it's ok too :check:

EDIT: Corthian, what do think of the tatara? Is it posssible for you to model it? Do you need a better picture or more information?
ack silence ...

I cant really do anything else. sanmai quiver is the only one that doesn't crash the game, and i cant get the arrow to work, as I stated above.

Corthian MIA? busy?
Wanted to know how you wanted the textures sent. guess i'll send a link to the email in your profile

I'll just scrap it if you dont want me to texture the new meshes
My retexturing is meaningless without them. :O
Quote:Originally posted by Flucidity
ack silence I guess means i'll quit working on it

Give him some more time, he might see this today or tomorrow, who knows Confusedhrug:
Sometimes i don't know what he is doing or thinking, and then he just shows some new things he modelled Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46