Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Corthian's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Maybe we could put some Japanese words in it, just like in Morrowind the Dunmer would sometimes say something in their own language, like: swit! Inwa! Sera.
The Japanese Akaviri could say similar things like: san/sama, tono, baka, Konnichiwa, shine, etc =)

But yeah, this thread really should get back on-topic.
New stuff

Here is a new retexture I made.

Pic

Speaking of Japanese looking NPCs I found this on the Beth Forums,

Pic

That is one of the best looking NPCs I have ever seen.
Nice outfit :goodjob:

And you're right about the npc, best ever :yes:
Where exactly did you find it?
Don't know, the NPC looks really nice, but don't know what you are excited about. Wink
Outfit looks as always - beatiful.

Sorry for the o-t:
Quote:Maybe we could put some Japanese words in it, just like in Morrowind the Dunmer would sometimes say something in their own language, like: swit! Inwa! Sera.
And IMHO that would be the best solution.
Ok again, sorry.
Wow, thats a really pretty NPC.
Probably the best one I've seen. Wink

Awesome outfit, as usual. Big Grin
She looks like one of the Mo-ningu Musume girls! :lmao:

But yes, very well done! And her dress style looks lolita.

And how did they use kana??? Must be a Japanese system. -_-* Mine is English and I haven't found a way to run kana yet.

And I love that Chinese top! Very nice! :yes:
I'm not sure about this, but can't you go into the internal fonts, and replace it with kana?
It should work, kinda like how you can replace the text with fancier kinds.
I tried doing that to use a font from windows not in the game and it didn't work right for me. To write in kana, the whole writing system changes, not just fonts. (And even if I did get it to work, unless the player has Japanese enabled system, he would not be able to read what I wrote in the mod.) So, I don't think the game can handle kana unless it's a Japanese game bought for Japanese system. :/

I may look for a Japanese-made mod sometimes and see what happens. I've stayed away from them so far because my game is English.
Tell us what happens when you try a Japanese mod, ok?
Recently I have been thinking of the Akavir versions of the Deadric Lords and I think some of them could use some of the more exotic race mods out there.

Like Boethiah could utilize Slof's playable Xivilai mod Pic

Or Hircine could use this Satyr race Pic

It is just a thought.

I would also like to give you guys all of the work I have been working on as soon as possible, but it is more work organizing the files than I thought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46