Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
As quoted from "On Lycanthropy" from Daggerfall:

Quote:In Black Marsh and southern Morrowind, werecrocodiles stalk the swamps. Black Marsh also shares with the Imperial Province and the wetter parts of Elsweyr the vile presence of werelions.
So that's 'were' they are! Fair enough but we'll have to do our own unique thing with them. I'm not having pansy Twilight werewolves on my watch!
We still don't HAVE to add them, because Bethesda wrote that book for Daggerfall, and it says that there are Werelions in the Imperial Province i.e. Cyrodiil. I don't know about anyone else but I certainly didn't meet any werelions taking a leisurely stroll along the Niben. Wink

Still, I quite like that Werecrocodile idea. :yes:
Aye, crocs of some kind are a must!
Shit.. I give up!!! Maybe I'm the fool, or maybe the skis wont ride. I tried just everything, but the spider doesn't want to work :poorme: :bash: :bash:

I'm sending over the textures... The model I tried to use is from the lore creatures pack.

EDIT: Oh, It's KuKulza's B-Day!
Something like this (smaller) as a swap monster maybe a boss.And werecrabs.
That's really complicated, Catlemur. I think if we did something like that then the likes of zaneeba_slave would be the only one with the background in that area...and even then you've got the animations to consider...I'd like to see it but I think it's unlikely. The technology may just be beyond us at this stage...and the manpower.

@ DoZeNt - Well, I've got the reference to this in the OP. I'll hang on to this texture and take a look later when I deal with creatures.
What about swamp stalkers a kind of adventurers who live in the marshes.I think more poisonous creatures must be added.
Again, difficult to do unless you have great skills with animation. There are a few fantastic modellers around but animators are exceptionally rare...and it's a long and arduous process. Poisonous creatures and the like are on the way.
Well, that means I have some work till I solve problems with OB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23