Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
So what about the sea-pig?
Which one's the sea-pig?
The one that exploded on the video
The most awesome bunny ever..
Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
The most awesome bunny ever..

Nu, uh! I say it's photo-shopped! Surely that's not really a bunny...I mean, I can see it tripping over its hair - not a good survival trait.

(Unless you can prove otherwise... :eek: )

Koniption
I dunno. A lot of the things people have bred over the years would be ludicrously impractical in the wild... There's those Belgian Blue cattle that are sometimes unable to stand up because their musculature is so freakishly huge (there are some pics here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Blue )
Well, that's something I never knew. Thanks for that weird piece of information, Catlemur! Big Grin
angora rabbits are one of the fugliest mammals ever. they are even worse in real life than in photos: first time i saw one i wasnt sure whether i was looking at a giant dust/fur ball or a rabbit.

speaking of mamals, imo it would be good to stay away from them in BM. adding really weird insects or reptiles (or bacterial colonies :eekSmile would drives the alienness of the place home more than any bunny could.
This thread is starting to become like an issue of the Fortean Times! Entertaining though. I didn't know Jean-Claude Van Damme had a farm! :eek:

@ Dozent - I'd add it but we're pretty maxed-out with creatures now and it doesn't really play a big role in the scheme of things at BM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23